We are looking for a Sr. Scheduler to collaborate with our team in providing innovative solutions to our leading edge client. Our team is supporting construction of a complex manufacturing facility. As the Owner's Representative for Scheduling, we will be bringing together all the project scopes and schedules into an Integrated Owner's Schedule. The scopes will include standard building construction, cleanrooms, hvac mechanical, process piping, plumbing, electrical, instrumentation, and automation systems.
Develop schedule architecture and baseline for Integrated Project Schedules (IPS), including multiple scopes across multiple organizations and multiple schedulers.
- Versatile people skills, from the field foreman to the vice president.
- Provides technical support and mentoring to other team members.
- Manage and directly support schedule update process.
- Perform what-if schedule scenarios, advanced schedule analysis, and variance analysis reports.
- Manage schedule changes, analyze change impact, and perform forensic schedule analysis.
- Monitor and analyze productivity and earned value.
- Summarize schedule status in a narrative and create status reports and presentations for management.
- Performs as the schedule lead, facilitates schedule meetings, and possibly manages others.
- Develops schedule related processes, procedures, and training.
- Strong communication and presentation capabilities: written and verbal
- Demonstrate a team spirit and strong dedication to success of the team.
- Multiple large-scale complex project experience, $500MM+.
- Advanced knowledge in the construction of civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with complex Integrated Project Schedules (IPS).
- Experience with field planning and progressing.
- Specific experience in complex industrial plants.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Primavera 6.2+
Education and Training
- Relevant Construction Experience 7+ years and Primavera Experience 5+ years
- Experience in large-scale complex biotech projects
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite.
- Any certification from PMI or AACE is beneficial
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or a similar technical field of study.
Why ORCAS Project Controls?
ORCAS is a specialized provider of Project Controls services. We dedicate our professional lives to improving project delivery of complex capital projects. ORCAS offers a place to innovate, collaborate and be a part of an organization with a long reputation of excellence. Since our inception in 1988, success was never defined by our number of nationwide offices or headcount.
At ORCAS you count. Your talent, experience and credentials as a project controls professional is valued. Combined with our collaborative environment, our success is assured.
At ORCAS your success is our success. We want you to grow and flourish in your profession. We support our team members with continued education and professional development. You will grow at ORCAS.
At ORCAS we embrace the highest standards of integrity, loyalty, and trust in all that we do. We aspire to work with great people who share our values.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.OrcasProjectControls.com.