We are looking to fulfill 3 remote part-time positions.
As a data acquisition specialist at Overdo LLC, you'll become part of a passionate, team-oriented environment, helping grow our market experience capture and analysis capabilities as well as improve the way we deliver information to the industry.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitor and document consumer prices associated with a diverse range of industries in your market.
- Establish and consistently apply internal and client-based precedents
- Uses company-provided handheld data collection devices to record product unique codes, accurately enter unique price(s), and appropriate attributes based on individual client collection criteria.
- Downloads lists(s) required for collection based on the type of data collection equipment and audit type.
- Transmits data collected on day of collection, with accurate work date, and store time .
ANCILLARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with internal developers to adapt products and data acquisition techniques to address evolving market issues and client needs
JOB COMPETENCIES/SKILL REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to learn new technologies independently
- Ability to spot key trends and new industry developments
- Passion for technology, marketing, advertising, or startups.
- Inquisitive and investigative mindset with a desire to learn
- Position attitude with an appreciation for and adherence to personal integrity, taking responsibility, ownership, and pride in work
- Integrity, prizing accurate work over expediency
- Comfort with information exchange and critical thinking, asking questions and seeking feedback and constructive criticism
- Flexibility to perform within a structured team, as well as individually, to meet project goals on tight deadlines
- Able to organize and differentiate high volumes of data
- English skills: able to perform basic reading and writing emails.
- Knowledge of Google Suite tools including Google Sheets, Calendar, Google Forms, and Gmail.
- High speed internet connection (20mbps+)
- Mobile Android / iOS device
- Desired cohort: University students or recent Graduates in Marketing, Business, or any related field.
- Must score 85+ in the required examinations.
- Internet and phone stipend