Visibly is a Chicago-based healthcare technology company founded in 2012 with a vision to create a world where eye care is available to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Our mission is to develop digital technologies that increase access and choice while partnering with doctors and retailers to create awesome patient experiences. Visibly launched the first online refractive eye test that delivers a physician-issued prescription for glasses or contact lenses.
Software Project Managers execute technical projects through the full software development life cycle. You'll work with Product, Design, R&D, and Business Development and engage with all members of company leadership. You'll be responsible for maintaining project plans and schedules, writing and grooming stories, leading stand-ups, team meetings, and demo days, and reporting on success metrics. You are detail-oriented and have a knack for solving complex technical problems. You're able to communicate on a technical level with engineers, on a product level with designers, and on a strategic level with company management and stakeholders. You understand software development best practices, and have shown success as an engineer or managing engineers.
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of web or native software project management experience
- 1-2 years of experience as a developer, or equivalent understanding of software fundamentals
- Experience leading agile software development teams, ideally in a start-up environment
- A data-driven mindset and experience with decision analysis tools and methods
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- A knack for problem solving and ability to work with QA and Support teams on a regular basis
- Self-starter that loves to identify new ideas and take action
Bonus If You Have It
- A background in computer science or engineering
- Experience working at start-ups or with healthcare products
Just like our patients, we treat our employees with the utmost care. In addition to competitive compensation, equity packages, and performance driven bonuses, working here is on par with the most exciting employers on the market.
- Option to enroll in health insurance medical, dental and vision programs for full-time employees, with portion of premium subsidized by the company
- Options to enroll in Health Saving Account, Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Account
- Free eye prescriptions from our system
- Option to enroll in company-sponsored 401(k) plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- Monthly transit subsidy, to be used for CTA, ride-sharing or parking
- Daily $10 lunch subsidy
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Gym membership reimbursement ($40/month)
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.