Opternative is seeking driven Account Managers with a commitment to providing exceptional client support with the goal of retaining and growing revenue. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for all relationship management and post-sales support of our retail and online partners to ensure they leverage Opternative’s solution suite to its fullest.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a book of business with revenue retention and growth in mind, while providing exceptional client support.
- Proactively manage and escalate all product, marketing and operational related issues to ensure an overall great experience with Opternative’s technology suite.
- Partner with the sales team to ensure clients are receiving proper program expectations.
- Pursue upsell opportunities by showing the value of Opternative’s technology suite and complementary business solutions.
- Actively communicate with Opternative’s finance team to collect and resolve all outstanding payments and subscription fees.
- Represent Opternative and act as a positive member of our vibrant and growing company.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of relevant account management or client facing experience
- Ambition. You never settle for mediocrity, knowing your name is tied to everything you do.
- Experience in sales and/or Account manage, (Healthtech and/or SaaS experience a plus)
- Ability to receive and implement feedback immediately
- Strong belief in proactive rather than reactive approach to handling clients and problems. You identify all inefficiencies that touch the customer experience and develop solutions to correct them.
- Solid ability to handle tough conversations with business owners in a professional, solutions-oriented manner
- A passion and deep understanding of customer service and business growth
- Ability to multitask, adapt and manage dozens of clients
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)