Opternative is a Chicago-based healthcare technology company founded in 2012 with a vision to create a world where eye care is available to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Our mission is to develop digital technologies that increase access and choice while partnering with doctors and retailers to create awesome patient experiences. Opternative launched the first online refractive eye test that delivers a physician-issued prescription for glasses or contact lenses.
Software QA Testers will help maintain our manual and automated testing procedures. You'll work with all aspects of our platform including patient flows, provider flows, partner flows, admin tools, and our online vision test. You'll be a part of the Engineering team, but will also collaborate daily with Design, Patient Support, and Business Development.
Note: Our desired candidates are looking to grow within the QA team and are available to start work immediately.
What You'll Need
- Eagerness to wear many hats and switch gears to the necessary tasks to ensure product quality and compliance
- Experience using web and mobile applications
- Attention to detail and the ability to stay organized while juggling multiple projects
- Experience with or a desire to understand software development life cycles and quality assurance flows
- Ability to clearly communicate and articulate issues, ideas, and technical concepts
- Keen eye for UI, UX, and information design
Bonus If You Have It
- Experience with manual or automated testing suites (e.g. RSpec, Jasmine, Cucumber, Selenium, Rainforest QA..etc)
- Experience with web development, working in an agile software development environment, with a technology start-up, or in the healthcare industry