Patient Support Managers apply operational expertise to understand and refine how our patient support representatives interact with our customers, partners, and physicians. Your positive attitude will set the tone for how every customer interacts with our platform on a daily basis.
You'll manage staffing levels, daily assignments and call center tools. You'll be responsible for monitoring team and individual metrics and performance. You'll coordinate with Product to identify opportunities for automation and call center tool upgrades You'll work closely with BD to successfully onboard new partners. You'll maintain clear communication with our Ophthalmology network to provide a feedback loop for product and administrative requests. In the end, your goal is amazing patient outcomes.
What you'll need:
- Passion for operational excellence, process optimization, and efficiency
- 5+ years of customer service / call center/ operations experience
- Strong proficiency (3+ years of experience) with CRM tools and call center tools (salesforce, desk.com, etc.)
- Ability to maintain, interpret and drive department level metrics
- Proven track record of driving operational excellence
- Works well with people of all backgrounds and finds ways to motivate and garner productivity