OPTASY Inc. is seeking a detail-oriented Digital Marketing and Creative Content Specialist to drive the digital promotion of web & app development services across North America.
This role is responsible for all social media platforms and digital advertising, including ad campaign management, graphic design for digital media, and content generation. The ideal candidate will be collaborative and will lead to the continuous improvement of the company’s online presence, helping to boost brand awareness and sell tickets. This is a one-year contract position with a strong possibility for renewal.
Reporting to the President, Marketing and Project Development, the Digital Marketing and Creative Content Specialist will perform the following duties, in addition to others as required:
- Design, set up, run, and report on paid social campaigns. Adjust as needed, ensuring that budgets and KPIs are met.
- Plan, manage, and execute paid search campaigns, including but not limited to strategy development, campaign configuration, keyword research, and implementation. Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Monitor and post regularly on the organization’s social channels.
- Maintain a social media calendar that supports and is integrated with the company’s overall marketing efforts.
E-newsletters and Website Management
- Project manage monthly e-newsletter. Analyze open rates and implement continuous improvement measures based on this data.
- Maintain and improve corporate websites, keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments in SEO.
- Create display ads, digital on-sale images, and social media content using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Develop visual content (graphic and video) and written content (online ads and social posts) to execute digital marketing plans.
- Minimum of two years of experience in digital marketing. Google Certification, experience with Google Analytics, Adwords, basic HTML are assets.
- Excellent graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite), video editing (Final Cut Pro), photography, and copywriting skills.
- Extensive social media marketing experience.
- Curiosity, creativity, willingness to try new things, and measure and learn from these opportunities.
- Fast learner, always seeking the most efficient way to work, using technology to its fullest potential.
- Ability to work autonomously and proofread with precision.
- Knowledge of and passion for the arts, specifically music. Work experience in the performing arts preferred but not required.
Please e-mail a cover letter outlining the qualifications and experience you would bring to the position and a resume.
Please detail the following in your cover letter:
- Overview of your experience running digital ad campaigns, including the approximate budget you managed.
- Describe your experience and results with display and remarketing campaigns. Be specific (KPIs, CTRs, etc.).
Due to the high volume of applications, submissions without a cover letter will not be considered. No phone calls, please. We advise interested candidates to apply early.
All applicants will receive an e-mail receipt of the application, but only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
OPTASY Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities.
- digital marketing: 2 years (Required)