If you are a Shopify Developer with 3+ years experience, please read on!
Located in Toronto, Canada, we are a digital marketing firm
with perfect solutions that finds our clients winning in their own industry.
We are looking for a developer who will work with us to develop e-commerce websites on the Shopify platform, updating existing code, optimizing site performance, and developing custom solutions when needed. The sites will be both B2C and B2B using the Shopify and Shopify Plus platforms. The right candidate will be a seasoned professional capable of providing exacting standards, team leadership and projects that are on time and within budget. This position is REMOTE.Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- Casual/Laidback work environment
- Growth within the company
- Turn ideas into reality!
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Paid time off
- REMOTE work
- Work-life balance
Solutions Engineering / Architecture:
- Technical lead on e-commerce and marketing projects with complex functionality and integrations with Shopify Plus and WordPress.
- Work directly with clients and vendors to identify technical requirements.
- Support in the architecture, development and delivery of solutions that meet business requirements of e-commerce merchants.
- Identify tech requirements and integrate solutions across multiple platforms including accounting, tax, ERP, CRM, email, order and inventory management, store locators, payment gateways, loyalty, subscription management and more.
- Define back-end solutions that meet the project needs.
- Document technical requirements in client-facing statements of work.
- Estimate costs for solutions, including back-end development and integrations.
- Identify budget considerations and recommend areas for prioritization.
- Implement back-end code, vendor integrations, and app/plugin development for Shopify Plus and WordPress projects.
- Write performance-oriented code that is secure, clean, and built specifically with reuse in mind.
- Extend OPTASY's existing WordPress-based framework (powered by Laravel-like object-oriented code and heavily component-driven MVC) and assist in migrating parallel technology to Shopify Plus.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional front-end development and UX teams.
- Perform content and data migrations to Shopify Plus and WordPress.
- Execute other development tasks as defined from time to time (e.g. jump-in to front-end development or QA).
This is a contractor position with the rate to be negotiated
So, if you are a Shopify Developer
with experience, please apply today!