We are OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a growing, socially responsible, and profitable FinTech company that is one of the highest-rated and best-in-class online finance platforms and service providers in the industry. OppLoans offers consumers a simple and responsible source of funding when faced with financial emergencies. We continue to experience growth year over year with profitable returns each year. Employees have an opportunity to make an immediate effect in a growth stage company.
What you get to do:
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be an essential partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships for our Tech team. You will provide candidates with their first impression of OppLoans by being the face of the company. You should have phenomenal communication skills, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to think on your feet. You will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Recruiting.
- Be the first person candidates meet when they visit our office and serve as the primary candidate liaison, providing the best candidate experience possible; You will troubleshoot any issues that arise and make the process seem seamless.
- Manage all on-site interviews; including office tours, ensuring the interview schedule stays on track, and handling any last minute changes that may arise.
- Coordinate any and all technical screens and assessments necessary for specific roles.
- Help build and promote the OppLoans employer brand.
What you will bring to the team:
- BA/BS and ~1 year of experience in Recruiting Operations or Coordination.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Calendar management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Comfortability multitasking.
- Unafraid to speak up or advocate for a better way of doing things if you notice a system could be optimized!
- An obsession with proactive problem-solving.
- Experience scheduling or using an ATS, and arranging candidate travel is preferred but not required.
*This role has major room for growth and we see this person eventually owning all technical interview scheduling*
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and great benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the most engaged offices in the country. In 2019, we were named the 4th fastest growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Chicago Business, received the 86th spot on the Deloitte Fast 500, and are named one of the best companies to work for in the nation by Glassdoor two years in a row. Check out our Glassdoor reviews to see why our employees love us!
Customers love our product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our customers are saying on Google and the BBB! We were also named a number one personal lender by Lending Tree, and a “Leader in Quality and Innovation” by the Center for Financial Services Innovation (FinX).
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you grow your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships & ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.