Strong Growth and Profitability
OppLoans has grown 1,500 percent over the last three years, with 2018 marking the third year in a row we made the Inc. 500. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and will surpass $125 million of annual revenue in 2018. In 2019, we’re projected to exceed $200 million, all while maintaining strong profitability.
Customers Love Our Product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google
and the BBB
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and generous benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the happiest offices in the country. We were recently named the 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago and are looking to hire 100 new employees in 2019. In 2018, Glassdoor named us the 6th best place to work in the nation. Check out our reviews
to see why our employees love us!What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced environment with dynamic challenges and opportunities to make an impact.
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth.
- Ability to work with a team of hard working professionals who truly value excellence and providing a phenomenal customer experience.
- A group committed to a fantastic employee experience from the very first interview to the everyday experience.
We are building out a new Risk Operations and Bank Partnerships organization. The Program Manager is a critical role that will help manage our bank partner relationship(s) working cross-functionally across the organization
- Work closely with our Bank Partner(s) to ensure the technology is operational, be the first line of defense to troubleshoot any issues, as well as prioritize and plan new initiatives.
- Collaborate with our Compliance/Legal/Tech teams to ensure our products are up to date with regulations.
- Partner with other product managers to develop and maintain a prioritized list of initiatives, provide ETAs and track to conclusion.
- Recognize potential system issues or opportunities for enhancement and collaborate internally to ensure maintenance of software for scalability.
- Provide strategic recommendations and feedback for process improvement. Lead the implementation and execution of these improvements.
- Document products and procedures for reliable future use while developing strategies to automate key performance metrics and solutions.
- Research, analyze and interpret industry data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business.
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in the workforce such as 4-5 years in a full-time project management role or work in a bank partnership role.
- Ability to work on complex problems or projects that requires an analysis of in-depth evaluation of multiple factors to solve.
- A self-motivated, dependable individual with the ability to think outside the box and creatively problem-solve. An interest in puzzles is a plus.
- Experience working independently to troubleshoot and resolve issues under tight time constraints.
- Work collaboratively with other departments such as Finance and Compliance on escalated issues.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Effective and concise communication
- Inclination to take ownership of assigned projects and an independent mindset that strives for results
- Experience with the Salesforce platform is a plus.
- Strong time and project management skills, plus a commitment to timeliness and reliability.
- Experience within the financial services industry is a plus, but not required.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Free PPO Medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans.
- Flexible Spending accounts & health savings plans with employer contribution up to $500.
- Dental, Vision, Accident coverage.
- Disability plans & Life insurance 100% employer paid.
- Wellness & EAP Programs.
- CTA, Metra & parking programs.
- Opportunities to donate to charity.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available including a Bevi machine and unlimited free coffee.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- Free gym membership onsite.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy and ClassPass memberships.
- 401(k) plan with employer match that is fully vested upon enrollment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events including but not limited to: happy hours, massages, trivia & game nights, private yoga sessions, catered breakfasts & lunches, professional development seminars, fitness classes, etc.
- Dual monitors and stand-up workstations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.