We are OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a growing, socially responsible, and profitable FinTech company that is one of the highest-rated and best-in-class online finance platforms and service providers in the industry. OppLoans offers consumers a simple and responsible source of funding when faced with financial emergencies. We continue to experience growth year over year with profitable returns each year. Employees have an opportunity to make an immediate effect in a growth stage company.
What you get to do:
As the Contact Center Analyst, focused on call center and workforce management technologies, you will oversee the daily management and operation of our telephony and workforce management platforms, including administration, reporting, and analytics.
- Serve as the expert for contact center and workforce management platforms. Work with the broader Operations team to implement new strategies and projects to improve our tools and improve the customer experience.
- Report on contact center and agent performance. Report on KPIs like abandon rate, schedule adherence, and contact rate. Provide leadership with insight into performance, trends, and improvement opportunities.
- Manage the daily activities like user on boarding, support, and IVR and campaign development and maintenance.
- Monitor and respond to user-reported issues and troubleshoot directly with agents experiencing any problems. Work with vendor support to identify causes and resolve issues.
- Partner with development and product teams to create enhancements to improve functionality.
- You'll report to the Director, Operations.
What you will bring to the team:
- 1-4 years of experience in call center/data analytics.
- Experience with a telephony platform and SQL/R/Python a plus.
- Undergraduate degree from a top tier university.
- Experience in a high-growth startup and/or the financial services industry is a plus.
- You are excited to learn and identify opportunities. Ability to translate data analysis into action.
- Have quantifiable, effective achievements in previous roles. Keen focus on execution with a bias towards action.
- No relocation assistance provided; local Chicago applicants preferred.
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and great benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the most engaged offices in the country. In 2019, we were named the 4th fastest growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Chicago Business, received the 86th spot on the Deloitte Fast 500, and are named one of the best companies to work for in the nation by Glassdoor two years in a row. Check out our Glassdoor reviews
to see why our employees love us!
Customers love our product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our customers are saying on Google
and the BBB
! We were also named a number one personal lender by Lending Tree, and a “Leader in Quality and Innovation” by the Center for Financial Services Innovation (FinX).
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you grow your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships & ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.