Strong Growth and Profitability
OppLoans has grown 1,500 percent over the last three years, with 2018 marking the third year in a row we made the Inc. 500. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and will surpass $125 million of annual revenue in 2018. In 2019, we’re projected to exceed $200 million, all while maintaining strong profitability.
Customers Love Our Product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google
and the BBB
!Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and generous benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the happiest offices in the country. We were recently named the 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago and are looking to hire 100 new employees in 2019. In 2018, Glassdoor named us the 6th best place to work in the nation. Check out our reviews
to see why our employees love us!
What You Can Expect From Us:
A fast-paced environment with dynamic challenges and opportunities to make an impact. A commitment to professional development and support for your growth. Ability to work with a team of hard working professionals who value excellence and providing a phenomenal customer experience. A group committed to a fantastic employee experience from the very first interview to the everyday experience.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking to add a VP, Growth Marketing to drive the acquisition, retention and revenue goals for the firm. This is an ideal position for a hands-on marketer with a track record of category-leading results across online and offline channels including Digital, email, affiliate and direct marketing.
You will report to the CMO and will be responsible for large growth drivers for the business. This is a high profile opportunity and you will work with the executive suite and cross-functional partners in Finance, Credit and Operations. You will develop a deep understanding of our marketing capabilities and unit economics, and will drive strategy through to execution across all marketing channels. You have full control over an annual budget over $25M, and will coach and mentor a team of 10-12.
- Develop and execute strategies for customer acquisition, retention and reactivation.
- Continue to refine and expand our channel strategy across all mediums: SEM, affiliates, partnerships, email, direct mail, social media, content, native, etc.
- Lead the vision for marketing technology and how that will drive growth for the long term.
- Determine and manage a $25M+ marketing budget: Ensure actual results meet budget requirements, close management of KPIs.
- Maintain an intimate knowledge of marketing analytics and leverage this knowledge to ensure efficient management of all marketing activities.
- Inspire and motivate a high-performing marketing team, including recruiting, performance management and professional development.
- Take a hands-on role to help channel managers optimize their channels; ensure successful execution against established goals; analyze, report on, and continuously improve your team’s performance.
- Collaborate with Marketing Intelligence team to design test strategies and maintain a culture of data-driven decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent professional qualification required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years’ marketing experience; B2C experience is a must.
- 5+ years’ experience leading performance marketing teams in high-growth environments.
- Superior skills in strategy, planning, analysis of results and continuous improvement.
- Deep, hands-on experience with acquisition marketing across multiple channels including digital, email and direct mail.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter that gets excited about rolling up their sleeves and digging into the work.
- Budget management and optimization experience within a growing business, including reporting and forecasting.
- Ability to develop a vision/strategy that instills trust and drives awareness across the company and with key executives.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, with demonstrated passion, flexibility and creativity around acquisition; strong multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate results and status to senior management.
Competitive Salary And Benefits Package Including:
- Free PPO Medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans.
- Flexible Spending accounts & Health Saving plans with employer contribution up to $500.
- Dental, Vision, Accident coverage.
- Disability plans & Life insurance 100% employer paid.
- Wellness & EAP Programs.
- CTA, Metra & parking programs.
- Opportunities to donate to charity.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available including a Bevi machine and unlimited free coffee.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- Free gym membership onsite.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy and ClassPass memberships.
- 401(k) plan with employer match that is fully vested upon enrollment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events including but not limited to: happy hours, massages, trivia & game nights, private yoga sessions, catered breakfasts & lunches, professional development seminars, fitness classes, etc.
- Dual monitors and stand-up workstations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.