Strong Growth and Profitability
OppLoans has grown 1,500 percent over the last three years, with 2018 marking the third year in a row of making the Inc. 500 list of the nation’s fastest growing companies. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and will surpass $130 million of annual revenue in 2018. In 2019, we’re projected to exceed $200 million, while maintaining strong profitability.
Customers Love Our Product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google
and the BBB
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and generous benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the happiest offices in the country. We were recently named the 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago. In 2018, Glassdoor named us the 6th best place to work in the nation. Check out our reviews
to see why our employees love us! As the business continues to grow quickly, we are always looking to bring on future leaders as we take the next step in our journey. We added over 100 FTEs in 2018 and plan to do the same in 2019.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Analyst to oversee all phases of marketing analytics planning, research and reporting design development. The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for owning and maintaining KPI reporting across multiple marketing channels, as well as ad hoc deep dive analyses on various marketing initiatives.
- Develop and monitor real-time reporting for analyzing funnel KPIs that impact the business.
- Identify pain points in the funnel through analyzing multiple datasets. Drive improved performance through recommendations to the marketing team.
- Lead day-to-day performance by actively monitoring daily funnel activity and proactively troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Support multiple team members with insightful, sound, data-driven analyses.
- Intellectually curious. Knowing "what" isn't enough, need to find the "why" behind the data.
- Analytical background. B.A. in economics, mathematics, business, finance or related preferred but not required.
- Ability to interpret existing reports and make informed recommendations across all levels of the business.
- Ability to tackle ambiguous and complicated problems by breaking them down into digestible chunks.
- 2-3 years of experience in a BA or BI-related role with demonstrated success using a reporting tool (Tableau, SQL, Looker, advanced Excel).
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work against deadlines.
- Ability to present data findings in an easy to understand manner to all audiences.
- Proficient-to-advanced SQL skills.
- Experience reporting and defining KPIs for a performance marketing group.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- CTA & Metra benefit program.
- Free gym membership.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships.
- 401(k) match program.
- Free OppLoans apparel.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fun, fast-paced work environment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture and environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Free health benefit options.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events (happy hours, massages, game nights, private yoga sessions, catered breakfasts, etc.).
- Dual monitors and stand-up work stations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.