We are OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a leading financial technology platform that provides accessible products and a top-rated experience to middle income, credit-challenged consumers. Through our unwavering commitment to customer service, we help consumers, who are turned away by traditional providers, build a better financial path.
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
What you get to do:
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Compliance Manager- Regulatory Complaints and Analytics to join OppLoans’ expanding and dynamic Compliance Department. You will report directly to the Vice President of Compliance Oversight.
- Assist the Compliance and the CCO in enhancing analytics around Regulatory related complaints. our Compliance Monitoring and Testing Program and Compliance Risk Management Framework.
- Oversee OppLoans’ Compliance Complaints and Analytics program, including analysis, and reporting related to regulatory compliance complaints.
- Oversee all regulatory complaint processes and related analytics.
- Maintain policy and procedures for monitoring, addressing, and reporting complaints.
- Develop ongoing feedback loop related to complaints and risk with Business, Legal and Compliance.
- Work with team members, Operational Risk, Legal, and Business to understand risk as a result of complaints.
- Partner with complaint team (operational) to ensure all compliance related complaints are logged and reported on.
- Demonstrate functional or proficient working knowledge of the prudential, and consumer lending regulations including but not limited to the Equal Credit Opportunity Act; Truth In Lending Act; Fair Lending; Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices Act; Servicemembers Civil Relief Act; Telephone Consumer Protection Act; and their implementing Regulations and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Lead and mentor direct reports.
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5-7 years experience with consumer complaints, preferably in consumer finance or FinTech company.
- Strong skills in Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA required. SQL abilities a plus.
- Experience at a bank or high-growth FinTech is preferred.
- Experience leading a team and managing direct reports.
- Strong analytical ability, including development and reporting of analytics and KRI/KPIs.
- Enthusiasm for learning new things and taking on new projects.
- Strong understanding of monitoring and testing frameworks.
- Humility, integrity and a killer sense of humor; you take your work seriously, but not yourself.
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and great benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the most engaged offices in the country. In 2019, we were named the 4th fastest growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Chicago Business, received the 86th spot on the Deloitte Fast 500, and are named one of the best companies to work for in the nation by Glassdoor two years in a row. Check out our Glassdoor reviews
to see why our employees love us!
Customers love our product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our customers are saying on Google
and the BBB
! We were also named a number one personal lender by Lending Tree, and a “Leader in Quality and Innovation” by the Center for Financial Services Innovation (FinX).
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you grow your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships and ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.