Strong Growth and Profitability
OppLoans has grown 1,500 percent over the last three years, with 2018 marking the third year in a row we made the Inc. 500. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and will surpass $125 million of annual revenue in 2018. In 2019, we’re projected to exceed $200 million, all while maintaining strong profitability.
Customers Love Our Product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google
and the BBB
!Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and generous benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the happiest offices in the country. We were recently named the 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago and are looking to hire 100 new employees in 2019. In 2018, Glassdoor named us the 6th best place to work in the nation. Check out our reviews
to see why our employees love us!
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced environment with dynamic challenge and opportunities to make impact.
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth.
- Ability to work with a team of hard working professionals who truly value excellence and providing a phenomenal customer experience.
- A group committed to a fantastic employee experience from the very first interview to the everyday experience.
OppLoans is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to discover and connect with diverse candidates for our technical roles. You will be responsible for utilizing recruiting techniques to develop relationships with passive talent and guide them through the hiring process. This is an opportunity to help scale our company during a growth phase and a chance to be a part of creating a growing team.
- Partner with the Tech organization to develop a workforce planning strategy.
- Fill critical positions in Tech with high performers in a timely fashion.
- Develop the employee value proposition that will attract Tech Talent to OppLoans.
- Define an optimal recruiting strategy to engage passive candidates through sourcing messages and creative outreach.
- Create and execute a sourcing and partnership strategy to increase diversity in the Tech organization.
- Continuously and proactively build a candidate pipeline.
- Attend Chicago Tech networking events, Meetups and conferences to attract talent and stay connected with the market.
- Work collaboratively with hiring teams to create an inclusive interview process and advise on best practices.
- Proactively identify closing strategies for offers and provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible; provide an exceptionally positive candidate experience.
- Continuously research the Chicago Tech hiring market and recruiting industry trends.
- Organize and drive recruiting projects to completion while documenting the results and takeaways.
- Lead with a data-driven approach to assess pipeline quality, efficiency of the hiring process, and to engage in effective problem solving.
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 years of technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced company.
- Excitement for searching for unique, niche and highly-recruited tech talent.
- Proven results identifying passive candidates quickly and via creative recruiting strategies.
- Strong network within the technology community to identify relevant talent.
- Corporate culture-focused, bringing enthusiasm to the office and offering up creative, new ideas and programs.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and projects.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Competitive Benefit package.
- Free PPO Medical plan option with BCBS.
- Flexible Spending accounts & Health Saving plans with employer contribution up to $500.
- Dental, Vision, Accident coverage.
- Disability plans & Life insurance 100% employer paid.
- Wellness & EAP Programs.
- CTA, Metra & parking programs.
- Opportunities to donate to charity.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available including a Bevi machine and unlimited free coffee.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- Free gym membership onsite.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships & Soul Cycle classes.
- 401(k) plan with employer match that is fully vested upon enrollment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events including but not limited to: happy hours, massages, trivia & game nights, private yoga sessions, catered breakfasts & lunches, professional development seminars, fitness classes, etc.
- Dual monitors and stand-up workstations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.