We are OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a leading financial technology platform that provides accessible products and a top-rated experience to middle income, credit-challenged consumers. Through our unwavering commitment to customer service, we help consumers, who are turned away by traditional providers, build a better financial path.
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
What you get to do:
You will be the Executive Assistant and right hand to our CEO in a professional and personal capacity while supporting a shifting, complex calendar of appointments, requiring communication with internal and external executives and departments. You will reside within a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking, juggling and managing several discrete tasks are necessary for success. You will directly support the Chief Executive Officer and report to the Chief People Officer:
Ensure the CEO is on time and prepared for meetings; proactively handle extensive scheduling and Google calendar management; review calendar for changes, monitoring and handling conflicts
- Coordinate detailed travel arrangements; flight, hotel, dining, and car reservations along with overseeing that travel changes or problems are resolved and communicated
- Prepare and submit CEO expense reports observing company policy
- Coordinate on and offsite meetings, meeting set-up and clean-up.
- Prepare both routine and confidential correspondence, reports, presentations, and other complex documents
- Follow up with executives’ teams, colleagues, consultants, and vendors on outstanding information/ materials.
- Draft and manage emails/communication on behalf of the CEO.
- Own the company’s travel platform, Abacus; serve as an expert, ensure adherence to travel policy, and implement process & technology improvements in partnership with the Finance Team.
- Manage confidential information with tact and discretion
- Support the Executive Team with other special projects and tasks, as assigned
- Support the Executive team on any administrative tasks required
- Prioritize and own several projects simultaneously and deliver on issues in a timely manner
- Enhance company processes where needed
What you will bring to the team:
- 3 years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant supporting Executive-level management in a corporate environment
- Experience supporting C-Level executives at a fast growing company
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate high touch client service and response
- Exhibit grace, positivity, and a calm demeanor
- Natural tendency to apply guidance, direction and information from one task to another similar task.
- Experience anticipating needs and staying one step ahead.
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and great benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the most engaged offices in the country.OppLoans is ranked an Inc. 500 company for four straight years and named the fourth fastest-growing Chicagoland company by Crain’s Chicago Business. We’ve been named one of the best companies to work for in the nation by Glassdoor two years in a row. Check out our Glassdoor reviews
to see why our employees love us!
Customers love our product
OppLoans is committed to delivering an outstanding experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our customers are saying on Google
and the BBB
! We were also named a number one personal lender by Lending Tree, and a “Leader in Quality and Innovation” by the Center for Financial Services Innovation.
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you define your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, tuition reimbursement, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships & ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan with rooftop access.
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer.
OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.