We are OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a leading financial technology platform that provides accessible products and a top-rated experience to middle income, credit-challenged consumers. Through our unwavering commitment to customer service, we help consumers, who are turned away by traditional providers, build a better financial path.
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
What you get to do:
- Drive Opploans’ telephony platform that empowers 200+ agents to service over half a million calls per year
- Deploy advanced capabilities like voice authentication, IVR smart routing, customer self-service, and fraud prevention
- Build API integrations with 3rd party software such as Salesforce
- Improve inbound and outbound campaigns, adapting for strategic projects and changes in customer behavior
- Monitor call center KPIs and provide leadership with insight into performance, trends, and opportunities
- Perform system administration tasks including: configuration, maintenance, upgrades, debugging, reporting, issue resolution with IT or system vendors and compliance with audit and regulatory controls.
- Develop standards, guidelines and training for telephony-related technologies
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a technical field
- 2+ years of experience in telephony systems administration required
- Experience developing and implementing large-scale telephony solutions including advanced IVR features and integrations
- Experience with Five9 telephony platform a plus
- SQL proficiency is plus
- Enthusiasm about collaborating with close-knit team to conquer new challenges
- No relocation assistance provided; local Chicago applicants preferred.
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and great benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the most engaged offices in the country.OppLoans is ranked an Inc. 500 company for four straight years and named the fourth fastest-growing Chicagoland company by Crain’s Chicago Business. We’ve been named one of the best companies to work for in the nation by Glassdoor two years in a row. Check out our Glassdoor reviews
to see why our employees love us!
Customers love our product
OppLoans is committed to delivering an outstanding experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our customers are saying on Google
and the BBB
! We were also named a number one personal lender by Lending Tree, and a “Leader in Quality and Innovation” by the Center for Financial Services Innovation.
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you define your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, tuition reimbursement, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships & ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan with rooftop access.
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.