We are OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is one of the highest-rated online consumer finance platforms in the industry. As a high growth fintech company, we provide simple online financial products with an exceptional customer experience to middle income consumers who are turned away by traditional financial providers. We continue to experience significant growth year over year with profitable returns each year and employees have the opportunity to make an immediate impact as part of a growth stage, mission-driven company.
What you get to do:
As our Manager, Facilities & Office Operations you will lead the project management of large-scale office build outs and renovations, manage the day-to-day office operations, and execute the strategy for optimizing our workplace environment. You will report directly to the Chief People Officer, and partner with internal and external stakeholders to manage these key responsibilities:
- You will partner with designers, architects, and OppLoans Leadership to project manage all phases of of office build outs.
- You will collaborate with our People and IT departments in onboarding new hires, people moves, and maintenance of our office equipment.
- You will manage all Opploans food, snacks, beverage and office equipment vendor partnerships.
- You will manage two direct reports including an Operations Specialist and Guest Coordinator to support the day-to-day operations for the company.
- You will partner with the Finance team on space planning and optimization and work with the Leadership Team on seating to ensure we have the right team members in the right place.
- You’ll ensure our health and safety plans are up to date and compliant and that our workplace is welcoming, inclusive, and accessible for our neurodiverse and ability-diverse workforce.
- You will roll up your sleeves to execute on day-to-day tasks including stocking snacks, food, managing daily lunch deliveries, and keeping our workplace clean and appealing.
What you will bring to the team:
Our ideal candidate will be able to see the big-picture while tracking the most minute of details. You will be able to anticipate problems and demonstrate excellent planning and project management skills. You enjoy balancing strategic and administrative support to all different areas of our company and you will be eager to roll up your sleeves whenever an extra pair of hands is needed; no job is too big or too small. You are able to build stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organization and effectively work through competing priorities to land on the right decision for the company. You are proactive, self-sufficient, accountable, resourceful and most importantly, passionate about applying creative solutions and constant support to foster a workplace that our employees will love. The candidate must have a proven track record of 5+ years managing multiple office build outs, leading day-to-day office operations experience, and notable wins in optimizing the workplace in unique ways.
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and great benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the most engaged offices in the country. In 2019, we were named the 4th fastest growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Chicago Business, received the 86th spot on the Deloitte Fast 500, and are named one of the best companies to work for in the nation by Glassdoor two years in a row. Check out our Glassdoor reviews
to see why our employees love us!
Customers love our product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our customers are saying on Google
and the BBB
! We were also named a number one personal lender by Lending Tree, and a “Leader in Quality and Innovation” by the Center for Financial Services Innovation (FinX).
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you grow your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships & ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millenium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.