Strong Growth and Profitability
OppLoans has grown 1,500 percent over the last three years, with 2018 marking the third year in a row we made the Inc. 500. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and will surpass $125 million of annual revenue in 2018. In 2019, we’re projected to exceed $200 million, all while maintaining strong profitability. Customers Love Our Product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google
and the BBB
!Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and generous benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the happiest offices in the country. We were recently named the 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago and are looking to hire 100 new employees in 2019. In 2018, Glassdoor named us the 6th best place to work in the nation. Check out our reviews
to see why our employees love us!
The Customer Operations Call Center Manager/Senior Manager leads all call center activities in the Customer Operations Department, including customer service and collections. This position will be responsible for: managing the daily activities of an inbound/outbound contact center, implementing policies and procedures to govern the department, introducing KPIs to manage performance, and increasing efficiency of call center operations while maintaining a high level of customer service and meeting collections targets.
- Manage a team of 30+ inbound/outbound Customer Advocates focused on collections and customer service; lead and mentor two Supervisors
- Oversee personnel functions, including staffing, hiring, payroll, training, performance reviews, incentive program, disciplinary action and other issues which may arise
- Manage and report performance targets for the team
- Attend weekly meetings with C-suite leadership and report on operations, collections performance, and new initiatives
- Establish QA monitoring program
- Work closely with the training department to identify and address performance gaps and establish ongoing training initiatives
- Resolve difficult or more complex customer complaints or problems, including regulatory complaints
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction and provide recommendations to leadership
- Utilize continuous improvement methodologies in order to optimize operations and build innovative solutions for operational deficiencies and process gaps
- Work cross-functionally other departments to ensure appropriate support and team preparation for various initiatives (examples include email marketing campaigns, new contact channels such as chat, product line changes, credit/collections operations)
- Serve as project leader in the implementation of new or special projects
- Create a positive team environment with high employee engagement and job satisfaction
- 7-10 years of experience in managing call center operations
- Experience in establishing team goals and performance standards, with a track record of exceeding expectations
- Proven experience in developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Proven ability to effectively analyze data to create standard work metrics and schedules, identify team opportunities, and present recommendations to leadership team
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment
- CRM and Telephony system experience, Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to express ideas in clear and concise manner effectively to all levels of the organization
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with strong presentation skills
- Holds self and others accountable
- Is approachable and visible, and provides clear, consistent, timely, respectful communications
- Technology or startup experience preferred
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- CTA & Metra benefit program.
- Free gym membership.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships.
- 401(k) match program.
- Free OppLoans apparel.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fun, fast-paced work environment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture and environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Free health benefit options.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events (happy hours, massages, game nights, private yoga sessions, catered
- breakfasts, etc.).
- Dual monitors and stand-up work stations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.