Strong Growth and Profitability
OppLoans has grown 1,500 percent over the last three years, with 2018 marking the third year in a row we made the Inc. 500. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and surpassed $130 million in revenues in 2018. In 2019, we’re projected to approach $250 million in revenues while significantly growing our profitability.
Customers Love Our Product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google
and the BBB
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and generous benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the happiest offices in the country. We were recently named the 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago and are looking to hire 100+ new employees in 2019. In 2018, Glassdoor named us the 6th best place to work in the nation amongst companies of our size category. Check out our reviews
to see why our employees love us!
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced environment with dynamic challenges and opportunities where your work will directly influence the direction of the company - we don’t believe in busy work.
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth.
- Ability to work with a team of hard working professionals who truly value excellence and providing a phenomenal customer experience.
- A group committed to a fantastic employee experience from your very first interview to the everyday experience.
A unique opportunity to be on a growing team at a rapidly expanding Fintech company. The Treasury department is the backbone of the company as it is responsible for ensuring ample liquidity to drive the firm’s explosive growth. Key responsibilities of the Treasury department include optimizing the firm’s capital structure, negotiating debt facilities with the nation’s top banks and credit funds, and managing the company’s daily cash flow needs.
This position is highly visible throughout the company as the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for accurately maintaining bank accounts/bank balances, analyzing and forecasting future cash requirements, and serving as the firm’s relationship manager with OppLoans’ growing list banking partners. The Treasury Analyst will also partner closely with the company’s Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team on a broad range of quantitative modeling, forecasting, and macroeconomic analyses.
In addition, many opportunities to analyze new strategic partnerships and evaluate alternative capital providers will be available.
- Analyzing and developing cash strategies that minimize risk exposure while providing ample liquidity to support the firm’s growth requirements
- Owning the company’s cash flow forecasting process including real-time financial modeling and scenario analysis.
- Continuously communicating with external bank partners providing analysis, forecasting, and reporting requests.
- Monthly analysis of bank fees by account and compare amongst alternative payment providers/processors.
- Partner with Accounting to ensure accurate intercompany consolidation of the firm’s various legal entities as cash regularly flows between them
- Proactive tactical execution – ability to develop and implement ideas and processes.
- Previous experience using a Treasury software/Treasury workstation. Ability to research and implement Treasury software - Required.
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to gather information at a high level and break down to solve specific pain points within the company.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and ‘tell the story’ to senior management.
- Exceptional Excel skills. Ability to adapt and learn new systems.
- Entrepreneurship culture -able to work autonomously in a team environment. Proven history of ability to prioritize and manage multiple individual projects simultaneously while never missing deadlines.
- Unquestioned ethical mindset, trustworthy and fully transparent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive Benefit package.
- Free PPO Medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans.
- Flexible Spending accounts & Health Saving plans with employer contribution.
- Dental, Vision, Accident coverage.
- Disability plans & Life insurance 100% employer paid.
- Wellness & EAP Programs.
- CTA, Metra & parking programs.
- Opportunities to donate to charity.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available including a Bevi machine and unlimited free coffee.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- Free gym membership onsite.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships & Soul Cycle classes.
- 401(k) plan with employer match that is fully vested upon enrollment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events including but not limited to: happy hours, massages, trivia & game nights, private yoga sessions, catered breakfasts & lunches, professional development seminars, fitness classes, etc.
- Dual monitors and stand-up workstations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.