Strong Growth and Profitability
OppLoans has grown 1,500 percent over the last three years, with 2018 marking the third year in a row we made the Inc. 500. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and will surpass $125 million of annual revenue in 2018. In 2019, we’re projected to exceed $200 million, all while maintaining strong profitability.
Customers Love Our Product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google
and the BBB
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and generous benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the happiest offices in the country. We were recently named the 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago and are looking to hire 100 new employees in 2019. In 2018, Glassdoor named us the 6th best place to work in the nation. Check out our reviews
to see why our employees love us!
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced environment with dynamic challenges and opportunities to make an impact.
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth.
- Ability to work with a team of hard working professionals who truly value excellence and providing a phenomenal customer experience.
- A group committed to a fantastic employee experience from the very first interview to the everyday experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic email marketer to help oversee the creation and execution of new and existing email and SMS campaigns, while ensuring customer facing content is compliant. This role involves improving and growing our email marketing strategy to promote customer engagement and drive new customer attraction.
- Build automated email campaigns from end to end, from customer segmentation, drip campaigns, creation of creative assets (with design team) and validation of sends.
- Execute thoughtful A/B and multivariate testing regimen (subject lines, layout, creative, time + frequency, segmentation, etc.).
- Track and report on email performance KPIs and use to drive further optimizations (deliverability, opt out rate, click through, conversion, etc.).
- Collaborate with legal & compliance to ensure we continue to grow in a responsible manner.
- 2-3 years work experience in Email Marketing.
- Strong understanding of customer lifecycle marketing, segmentation, and A/B testing.
- Strong background in testing, experience running high performing tests. Minimum experience running 1-2 tests monthly.
- Analytical skills and ability to use data and metrics to continually optimize marketing campaigns. Uses Excel on a daily basis to track campaign performance.
- Strong project management chops to juggle competing priorities and deliver them on time.
- A creative self-starter - always thinking about how campaigns can be improved and then executing on that vision.
- Naturally detail-oriented; you make sure that all “i’s are dotted and t’s crossed”.
- Advance Excel skills - i.e. create pivot tables, charts, etc.
- Experience using an enterprise email platform like Exact Target, Responsys, or Constant Contact.
- Basic HTML skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Familiarity with personal finance topics and strong interest and passion for the “fintech” industry.
- Competitive Benefit package.
- Free PPO Medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans.
- Flexible Spending accounts & Health Saving plans with employer contribution up to $500.
- Dental, Vision, Accident coverage.
- Disability plans & Life insurance 100% employer paid.
- Wellness & EAP Programs.
- CTA, Metra & parking programs.
- Opportunities to donate to charity.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available including a Bevi machine and unlimited free coffee.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- Free gym membership onsite.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships & Soul Cycle classes.
- 401(k) plan with employer match that is fully vested upon enrollment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events including but not limited to: happy hours, massages, trivia & game nights, private yoga sessions, catered breakfasts & lunches, professional development seminars, fitness classes, etc.
- Dual monitors and stand-up workstations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.