Strong Growth and Profitability
OppLoans has grown 1,500 percent over the last three years, with 2018 marking the third year in a row of making the Inc. 500 list of the nation’s fastest growing companies. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and will surpass $130 million of annual revenue in 2018. In 2019, we’re projected to exceed $200 million, while maintaining strong profitability.
Customers Love Our Product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google
and the BBB
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and generous benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the happiest offices in the country. We were recently named the 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago. In 2018, Glassdoor named us the 6th best place to work in the nation. Check out our reviews
to see why our employees love us! As the business continues to grow quickly, we are always looking to bring on future leaders as we take the next step in our journey. We added over 100 FTEs in 2018 and plan to do the same in 2019.
The Capital Markets Analyst is a critical member of the Finance team who will report to the VP Finance and Capital Markets to assist in the firm’s management of liquidity and working capital. Given that cash is the company’s "inventory," this position is highly critical in leading the long-term financial trajectory of the firm. In addition, the role will focus on other key functions, including covenant compliance reporting and analytics for our best in class lending partners, modeling cash flow projections under various capital structure scenarios, and funding allocation optimization.
- Develop financial models for liquidity and cashflow management.
- Analyze cash capacity and drive the strategy for loan originations.
- Monitor and manage daily cash position, including inter-company transfers; ensure that cash requirements are accurately forecasted and funded.
- Partner with senior management in enhancing the firm’s capital market strategy.
- Day-to-day relationship management with the company’s lenders.
- Create forecasting tools for covenant compliance.
- Prepare investor, Board and management presentations.
- Prepare borrowing bases/monthly servicing reports.
- Automate/streamline manual processes.
- Develop and maintain internal dashboards.
- Advanced Excel.
- BA/BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative degree.
- Familiarity with accounting/forecasting concepts.
- Great organizational skills/ability to keep up with multiple deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis.
- Ability to clearly communicate and organize analysis to present to senior management.
- Adaptability to changes and ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Experience with ABS, securitization, asset based lending, debt capital markets a plus.
- Bonus skills: experience with SQL/any other programming language, experience with data analysis.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- CTA & Metra benefit program.
- Free gym membership.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships.
- 401(k) match program.
- Free OppLoans apparel.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fun, fast-paced work environment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture and environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Free health benefit options.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events (happy hours, massages, game nights, private yoga sessions, catered
- breakfasts, etc.).
- Dual monitors and stand-up work stations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.