Strong Growth and Profitability
OppLoans has grown 1,500 percent over the last three years, with 2018 marking the third year in a row we made the Inc. 500. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and will surpass $125 million of annual revenue in 2018. In 2019, we’re projected to exceed $200 million, all while maintaining strong profitability.
Customers Love Our Product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google
and the BBB
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and generous benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the happiest offices in the country. We were recently named the 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago and are looking to hire 100 new employees in 2019. In 2018, Glassdoor named us the 6th best place to work in the nation. Check out our reviews
to see why our employees love us!
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced environment with dynamic challenges and opportunities to make an impact.
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth.
- Ability to work with a team of hard working professionals who truly value excellence and providing a phenomenal customer experience.
- A group committed to a fantastic employee experience from the very first interview to the everyday experience.
Customer Service Representatives on the Collections Team are held to a new set of standards being established within the Financial Service Industry. As a member of this team, Customer Advocates have an overall objective of quickly discerning customer payment conflicts and providing the appropriate amount of customer service. This objective is expected to be accomplished while maintaining focus on the customer experience and a true willingness to help re-establish a positive payment history. Functionally applying collections concepts with true customer service allows Customer Advocates to be productive and effective contributing members of the OppLoans framework. This also allows Customer Advocates to establish their role as an “advisor” to the customer through education on products and services offered by OppLoans.
- Handling all incoming and outgoing calls in a fast-paced, goal oriented department.
- Providing quality customer service regarding collections issues while maintaining the goal of reducing delinquency.
- Utilizing computer systems to process customer requests pertaining to payments and/or account maintenance.
- Effectively communicating account statuses with customers.
- Leveraging system data and product knowledge to educate customers about best practices when establishing financial responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a collections-oriented contact center.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities/tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as establish a professional rapport in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Competitive Benefit package.
- Free PPO Medical plan option with BCBS.
- Flexible Spending accounts & Health Saving plans with employer contribution up to $500.
- Dental, Vision, Accident coverage.
- Disability plans & Life insurance 100% employer paid.
- Wellness & EAP Programs.
- CTA, Metra & parking programs.
- Opportunities to donate to charity.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available including a Bevi machine and unlimited free coffee.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- Free gym membership onsite.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships & Soul Cycle classes.
- 401(k) plan with employer match that is fully vested upon enrollment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events including but not limited to: happy hours, massages, trivia & game nights, private yoga sessions, catered breakfasts & lunches, professional development seminars, fitness classes, etc.
- Dual monitors and stand-up workstations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.