Strong Growth and Profitability
OppLoans has grown 1,500 percent over the last three years, with 2018 marking the third year in a row we made the Inc. 500. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and will surpass $125 million of annual revenue in 2018. In 2019, we’re projected to exceed $200 million, all while maintaining strong profitability.
Customers Love Our Product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google
and the BBB
! Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and generous benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the happiest offices in the country. We were recently named the 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago and are looking to hire 100 new employees in 2019. In 2018, Glassdoor named us the 6th best place to work in the nation. Check out our reviews
to see why our employees love us!
What you get to do:
As a Senior Salesforce Engineer, you will support a rapidly growing Fintech environment. Preferred experience using the force.com platform in either administrator, developer or consulting roles. In addition, you will get to…
- Design/develop software on our Salesforce org
- Work with business operations to turn requirements into technical solutions
- Writing unit tests and integration tests for max test coverage
- Improve the design of the code as the product evolves
- Deploy and test code to ensure no defects
- Consume 3rd party APIs and integrations
- Code efficiently, make sure code is being an good actor within Salesforce transaction limits
- Handle changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and work within tight timeframes and deadlines
- Be a team player / laugh and have fun / strive to get better
What you will bring to the team:
As a Sr. Salesforce Engineer, we are seeking someone who can effectively collaborate with various teams and work independently. A successful member of our Engineering team will learn and understand the overall business objectives. The Engineering team is a key contributor to the overall health of the services/products we provide for our customers. Preferred experience using the force.com platform in either developer or consulting roles. Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong understanding of Service Cloud, and force.com platform functionality
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce, Migration Tools (Ant & Salesforce CLI), and Lightning Components
- Knowledge in Data Mocking a plus
- Platform Developer I certification
- ADM201 certification preferred
Competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- CTA & Metra benefit program.
- Free gym membership.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships.
- 401(k) match program.
- Free OppLoans apparel.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fun, fast-paced work environment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture and environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Free health benefit options.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events (happy hours, massages, game nights, private yoga sessions, catered
- breakfasts, etc.).
- Dual monitors and stand-up work stations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.