Who We Are:
OppLoans is the nation’s leading socially responsible online lender and one of the highest rated online lenders in the industry. OppLoans has developed a proprietary platform that offers borrowers a safer, faster, and more responsible tool for online borrowing. Our services offer significantly lower rates and total transparency to the borrower.
What you get to do:
As the Infrastructure Manager, you are responsible for the tools that keep our employees productive. You will be responsible for leading our Infrastructure team. The overall goal will be to ensure our OppLoans employees have a 24x7/365 stable, secure, and functioning environment whether it be in the office or at home. In addition you will get to....
- Contribute to infrastructure planning, development strategies/initiatives and product lifecycle/service orientation and determine current and future enterprise infrastructure needs. Oversees portfolio/program/project management responsibilities.
- Contributes to stable and secure environment, incident management, product health/patching, and the asset management lifecycle. May communicate with vendors, suppliers and executive management to ensure availability of infrastructure technologies and support.
- Implements best practices for technology architecture and management.
- Directs, motivates, develops and oversees the performance of the IT support team.
- Manage the budget for end user computing, including hardware, office IT infrastructure, and commonly used applications.
- Be a key player in the compliance processes of a fast growing Fintech company, including PCI and certain State and Federal regulations.
- Contribute to, develop as needed, and communicate enterprise wide IT policies and projects to our 200+ employees.
What you will bring to the team:
- Experience administering and securing wired and wireless networks. Network certification preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and OSX desktops. Familiarity with Linux on laptops is desired. Experience managing complex IT projects, with many participants, end users, and components.
- Experience with AWS, remote employee setup, Windows server administration, Chromebox installation and maintenance, video conferencing installation and maintenance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a belief in the importance of customer service.
- Ability to self-manage across multiple projects and initiatives in a highly organized manner.
- Experience building out new office space and conducting office moves.
- You genuinely enjoy what you do and care about the health of the Enterprise wide infrastructure.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- CTA & Metra benefit program.
- Free gym membership.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships.
- 401(k) match program.
- Free OppLoans apparel.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fun, fast-paced work environment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture and environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Free health benefit options.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events (happy hours, massages, game nights, private yoga sessions, catered
- breakfasts, etc.).
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.