- Fast Growth and Profitability: OppLoans has grown 1,900+% over the last 3 years and was just named the 219th fastest growing company in the United States by Inc Magazine. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and will surpass $100mm of annual revenue in 2018. The company is also profitable.
- Customers Love Our Product: OppLoans is widely recognized as having the best customer experience in the industry. Don’t trust us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google and the BBB!
- Employees Love Working Here: Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
The Loan Advocate is responsible for navigating and persuading interested applicants through the loan approval process. The Inside Sales/Loan Advocate must demonstrate a strong sales acumen, the ability to multi-task on the phone and computer, and can sell applicants new or refinanced loans.
- Drive business through excellent customer service at every step of the lending process
- Utilize proven sales methods to promote our unique services
- Build relationships via the phone and electronic communication (email/text)
- Call on pending loan applications to help convert into customers
- Review and evaluate client’s financial documents and research financial history
- Collaborate with Underwriters to process loan applications in an expedited fashion
- Identify process bottlenecks, inefficiencies and suggest improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a sales-oriented contact center.
- Comfortable on the phone, able to demonstrate an understanding of what it’s like to work in an
- environment handling many customer contacts daily.
- Team player, willing to help in all situations.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task extensively.
- Consumer financial sales.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Great opportunities to marketing department, and character of company.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- CTA & Metra benefit program.
- Free gym membership.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships.
- 401(k) match program.
- Free OppLoans apparel.
- Work from home opportunities.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fun, fast-paced work environment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture and environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Free health benefit options.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events (happy hours, massages, game nights, private yoga sessions, catered
- breakfasts, etc.).
- Dual monitors and stand-up work stations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.