- OppLoans is a socially responsible, profitable FinTech company that has grown 2000% over the last 3 years, and is backed by a global investment firm with $100M.
- Recent accolades include being named one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA by Inc. Magazine’s list of 500, 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago, and 6th best company to work for by Glassdoor.
- Customers love our product! We have been widely recognized as having the best customer experience in the industry. See what our borrowers are saying on Google and the BBB!
- Employees love working here. We have an entrepreneurial and dynamic startup culture that also cares for our employees. Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
The Loan Advocate is responsible for navigating and persuading interested applicants through the loan approval process. The Inside Sales/Loan Advocate must demonstrate a strong sales acumen, the ability to multi-task on the phone and computer, and can sell applicants new or refinanced loans.
- Drive business through excellent customer service at every step of the lending process
- Utilize proven sales methods to promote our unique services
- Build relationships via the phone and electronic communication (email/text)
- Call on pending loan applications to help convert into customers
- Review and evaluate client’s financial documents and research financial history
- Collaborate with Underwriters to process loan applications in an expedited fashion
- Identify process bottlenecks, inefficiencies and suggest improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a sales-oriented contact center.
- Comfortable on the phone, able to demonstrate an understanding of what it’s like to work in an
- environment handling many customer contacts daily.
- Team player, willing to help in all situations.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task extensively.
- Consumer financial sales.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- CTA & Metra benefit program.
- Free gym membership.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships.
- 401(k) match program.
- Free OppLoans apparel.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fun, fast-paced work environment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture and environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Free health benefit options.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events (happy hours, massages, game nights, private yoga sessions, catered
- breakfasts, etc.).
- Dual monitors and stand-up work stations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.