We are OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a growing, socially responsible, and profitable FinTech company that is one of the highest-rated and best-in-class online finance platforms and service providers in the industry. OppLoans offers consumers a simple and responsible source of funding when faced with financial emergencies. We continue to experience growth year over year with profitable returns each year. Employees can make an immediate effect in a growth stage company.
What you get to do:
The Loan Advocate navigates and persuades interested applicants through the loan approval process. The Inside Sales/Loan Advocate must demonstrate sales knowledge, the ability to multitask on the phone and computer, and can sell applicants new or refinanced loans.
- Drive business through excellent customer service at every step of the lending process.
- You will report to a team supervisor and VP, Sales in this role.
- Use sales methods to promote our unique services.
- Build relationships through the phone, email, and text.
- Call on pending loan applications to help convert into customers.
- Review and evaluate client’s financial documents and research financial history.
- Collaborate with Underwriters to process loan applications in an expedited fashion.
- Identify process bottlenecks, inefficiencies and suggest improvements.
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Available to work 4 weekdays (Monday-Friday) and 1 weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) each week.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a sales-oriented contact center.
- Comfortable on the phone, able to demonstrate an understanding of what it’s like to work in an environment handling many customer contacts daily.
- Team player, willing to help in all situations.
- Consumer financial sales.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and great benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the most engaged offices in the country. In 2019, we were named the 4th fastest growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Chicago Business, received the 86th spot on the Deloitte Fast 500, and are named one of the best companies to work for in the nation by Glassdoor two years in a row. Check out our Glassdoor reviews
to see why our employees love us!
Customers love our product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our customers are saying on Google
and the BBB
! We were also named a number one personal lender by Lending Tree, and a “Leader in Quality and Innovation” by the Center for Financial Services Innovation (FinX).
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you grow your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships and ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.