Strong Growth and Profitability
OppLoans has grown 1,500 percent over the last three years, with 2018 marking the third year in a row of making the Inc. 500 list of the nation’s fastest growing companies. We have originated hundreds of thousands of loans and will surpass $130 million of annual revenue in 2018. In 2019, we’re projected to exceed $200 million, while maintaining strong profitability.
Customers Love Our Product
OppLoans is committed to delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. Don’t believe us? See what our borrowers are saying on Google
and the BBB
Employees Love Working Here
With a dynamic startup culture and generous benefits, we’ve attracted top talent and boast one of the happiest offices in the country. We were recently named the 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago. In 2018, Glassdoor named us the 6th best place to work in the nation. Check out our reviews
to see why our employees love us! As the business continues to grow quickly, we are always looking to bring on future leaders as we take the next step in our journey. We added over 100 FTEs in 2018 and plan to do the same in 2019.
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced environment with dynamic challenge and opportunities to make impact.
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth.
- Ability to work with a team of hard working professionals who truly value excellence and providing a phenomenal customer experience.
- A group committed to a fantastic employee experience from the very first interview to the everyday experience.
The Loan Advocate is responsible for navigating and persuading interested applicants through the loan approval process. The Inside Sales/Loan Advocate must demonstrate a strong sales acumen, the ability to multi-task on the phone and computer, and can sell applicants new or refinanced loans.
- Drive business through excellent customer service at every step of the lending process.
- Utilize proven sales methods to promote our unique services.
- Build relationships via the phone and electronic communication (email/text).
- Call on pending loan applications to help convert into customers.
- Review and evaluate client’s financial documents and research financial history.
- Collaborate with Underwriters to process loan applications in an expedited fashion.
- Identify process bottlenecks, inefficiencies and suggest improvements.
- Available to work 4 week days AND one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) each week.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a sales-oriented contact center.
- Comfortable on the phone, able to demonstrate an understanding of what it’s like to work in an
- environment handling many customer contacts daily.
- Team player, willing to help in all situations.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task extensively.
- Consumer financial sales.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Competitive Benefit package.
- Free PPO Medical plan option with BCBS.
- Flexible Spending accounts & Health Saving plans with employer contribution up to $500.
- Dental, Vision, Accident coverage.
- Disability plans & Life insurance 100% employer paid.
- Wellness & EAP Programs.
- CTA, Metra & parking programs.
- Opportunities to donate to charity.
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available including a Bevi machine and unlimited free coffee.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- Free gym membership onsite.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- Discounted Divvy memberships & Soul Cycle classes.
- 401(k) plan with employer match that is fully vested upon enrollment.
- Employee and peer recognition program.
- Dynamic start-up culture in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Weekly office events including but not limited to: happy hours, massages, trivia & game nights, private yoga sessions, catered breakfasts & lunches, professional development seminars, fitness classes, etc.
- Dual monitors and stand-up workstations.
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
- Equal opportunity employer.