- Utilizing their knowledge of mathematical programming, linear optimization, finance & advance capital investment analysis, data mining, and enterprise resource planning in the area of supply chain optimization.
- Understanding of the customer business problems, collecting and analyzing customer data, modeling the customer problem in advanced optimization powered packages such as LogicNet Plus XE/CPLEX studio and other related programs, communicating the results to clients, and providing insight to problem.
- Formulating and applying mathematical/data process modeling, linear optimization, and ERP to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions.
- Interpreting the results, making sure the results make sense and do not have errors, and then presenting the results in a way that the managers can understand.
- Integrating the modeling solution as part of their ERP workflow. Designing database and SQL programming to fit the needs of this workflow.
- Working with product development team and contributing towards writing technical blogs, publishing white papers, putting together technical training material etc. Based on the project work.
Job entails working with and requires bachelors or higher degree in industrial Engineering and management, mechanical engineering or equivalent degree with 2 years of experience including: ASPEN MIMI/SCM, IBM ILOG CPLEX, XPRESS-MP, MS EXCEL, VBA, SQL.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of Education, training or experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires: bachelors or higher Degree in industrial engineering and management, Mechanical engineering or equivalent degree with 2Years of experience in the job offered, operation Research analyst or equivalent.
To apply, please mention Job Code OP01 and mail resume to: Opex Analytics LLC, 350 N Orleans Street, Suite 8500N, Chicago, Illinois, 60654.