Operations Coordinator Role:
The Operations Coordinator position is responsible for identifying and creating opportunities for like-minded groups or individuals to engage with each other and take over Opex India’s Business operation and Facility management. It will demand high levels of engagement and persuasiveness that make work better for our members.
- Maintaining a productive relationship with members and making work better for them by either providing reasonable solutions within the agreed timeline or by making the right connections.
- Building a relationship by understanding the company and helping pair solutions to their problems.
- Building a relationship with individual members to help them network, collaborate and develop meaningful work relationship.
- Timely communication to respective members’ on administrative updates.
Office Management –
- Manage Office Budget and Billing
- Maintain and Periodically Review Supplies Needed for all Offices
- Maintain Office Organization and Cleanliness on a Daily Basis
- Coordinate and Facilitate all Needs for Office Visitors
- Manage all Set-Up Required for Office Meetings
- Manage all Deliveries and Mail
- Manage all Office Vendor Relationships
- Handle Interview and Meeting Scheduling in support of all Opex Operations
Event Planning and Support –
- Organization, Coordination and Facilitation of all Internal Events like Happy Hours, Dev Summits, Recruiting, General Employee Morale Boosters, Training, etc.
- Manage all Event Vendor Relationships
- Define, Order and Distribute Necessary Event Materials, Equipment and Swag
- Manage Event Budgets and Billing
- Support all other Ad hoc Events as they Arise Conferences, Marketing Promotions, Bus Dev Events, etc.
- Co-Manage Consistent Opex Calendar of Events
Communications Management –
- Field, Gather and Delivery Responses for all Ongoing Employee Questions
- Ensure all necessary policies, event guidance, project successes, employee recognition and other ad hoc company announcements get communicated timely and clearly
- Update and Maintain Wiki Content Related to Opex People, Places, Events and Policies
POTENTIAL TEMPORARY RESPONSIBILITY:
The below area of responsibility may be shifted to the IT Manager when that hire is made.
- Procure, Maintain and organize all needed technical assets (laptops, monitors, computer accessories, etc.)
- Manage Asset Vendor Relationships
- Help oversee certain software licenses such as Microsoft Office, Backblaze, Symantec, etc
- Ensure all new employees have completed onboarding and laptop setup.
Potential Growth Goals:
Extend and Build on your Leadership Capabilities as well as your Data and Reporting Skills as this role has the potential to grow into an entire operations team over time.
Work with Global Marketing, Sales, Recruiting and Retention pillars to identify and
facilitate any ongoing or ad hoc support that can be provided