Manager, Paid Search & Social
We’re looking for an intelligent, collaborative team player with the ability to conceptualize and articulate media and marketing strategy holistically. You will be responsible for managing the development and execution of campaigns, budgets, optimization, and providing proactive recommendations for performance-based media plans that deliver against key business-level performance objectives.
- Plan, execute, and report successful social & search campaigns across various channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google, Bing, etc.)
- Oversee day to day campaign management, budgets, and optimizations in support of client goals
- Stay current on social media news and be able to identify new opportunities for client’s social media service line evolution
- Develop and manage search keyword as well as social targeting strategies
- Launch and ensure quality assurance of campaigns
- Pull reporting and analytics
- Identify incremental strategy recommendations for clients
- Work across departments to ensure client holistic media and business goals are met
- Stay informed on the most up-to-date on media platforms, tools, & industry trends
- Proactively seek out innovative solutions
Experience / Skills:
- Digital media experience including paid search & paid social
- An ability to effectively turn reporting and analysis into insights and strategies
- Tag, pixel and audience management knowledge
- Strong written and oral communication skills – demonstrates a high level of professionalism
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field from an accredited university or college
- 3-4 years of experience at a competitive advertising or media agency (relative experience considered)
- Search & Social media platforms
- Excel expertise required, including the use of advanced functions such as pivot tables
Have a passion for the digital space and experience planning and executing successful paid search & social campaigns across various channels. Able to work autonomously in a very collaborative team environment and will take complete ownership of projects to deliver successful data-driven campaigns and flourish in a fast-paced environment. Must be passionate about technology, intelligent & curious, extremely detail-oriented & organized with a strong ability to multitask & manage time effectively, and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
At Operam we combine the best and brightest data scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into one company with offices in LA, Prague, and Bratislava. We utilize machine learning to guide our decisions, real-time data to receive creative insight, and algorithms to continually optimize content. Ideal Candidates:
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Operam Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Operam") have an internal recruiting department. Operam may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Operam employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – Operam’s recruiting team or other authorized Operam personnel must present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Operam from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to an Operam mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Operam employees, or to Operam’s resume database will be considered Operam property. Operam will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Operam will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.