This role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid search, YouTube, Gmail, Google Shopping, and GDN campaigns for assigned clients, supporting an immediate manager or supervisor. In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of campaigns, budgets, optimizations, and proactive recommendations.
- Execute media plans, including competitor analysis, keyword research, and ad copy creation
- Build campaigns across Google and Bing Ads
- Optimize campaigns to reach set goals and KPIs
- Provide strategic recommendations based on campaign results
- Conduct and present client-facing media reports
- 1+ years of experience in Google and Bing Ads
- Experience with Google and Bing Editor
- Google Ads certification
- Comfortable with client-facing presentation
- 1+ years of experience at a competitive advertising or media agency
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of innovation and give marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business. We believe in empowering human intelligence and driving the future of marketing through technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.