This role will be responsible for day-to-day assistance in managing of campaigns against their assigned clients, supporting their immediate Media Managers/Supervisor/Director. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and execution of campaigns, budgets, optimization, and providing proactive recommendations.
- User experience of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
- Manage paid social media budgets and monthly financial deliverables
- Stay current on social media news and be able to identify new opportunities for client’s social media service line evolution
- Familiarity with Social (Organic, Content Creation and/or Paid)
- Launch and ensure quality assurance of campaigns
- Pull reporting and analytics
- May be required to be client-facing and should be comfortable in that role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field from an accredited university or college
- 0-1 years of experience at a competitive advertising or media agency
- Passion for the media industry, social and the digital space and a high level of curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Excel expertise required, including use of advanced functions such as pivot tables
- Strong written and oral communication skills – demonstrates a high level of professionalism
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Must be interested in, and comfortable, pursuing how to translate brand campaigns into measurable initiatives, and would require the ability to stretch thinking on the solutions available
- Flawless execution and attention to detail
- Proven strong project management abilities
- A team player with a positive attitude who can handle stressful situations and deadlines calmly
Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of innovation and give marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business. We believe in empowering human intelligence and driving the future of marketing through technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.