The Director of Customer Success supports all aspects of the customer lifecycle from onboarding to business reviews for a strategic portfolio of enterprise customers on Operam’s SAAS platform. This high-touch position requires a strong attention to detail and follow through. The ideal candidate understands the advertising technology space, has a passion for technology, is obsessed with helping customers succeed and loves working in a fast-paced environment.
In a SaaS company, client retention is paramount to success. Our Client Success team's primary objective is high client satisfaction and retention. We work closely with our clients to ensure they realize material value from their investment in Operam's solutions and look for opportunities to drive greater client adoption and upsell additional product and services.
- Primary point of contact for all post-sales activities including but not limited to customer onboarding, consultative guidance, product training, technical support, and assigned account management activities
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers delivering best practices, guidance, and an empathetic ear
- Deliver quarterly business reviews focusing on recommendations to align our platform to the customer’s business goals and strategy
- Analyze customer’s survey results regularly and deliver solutions based on internal and industry best practices
- Proactively engage customers and work closely with named accounts ensuring they are trained and successfully using our product
- Advocate for customers leading internal teams and projects to solve customer’s needs
- Monitor customer health, identify risk, develop success plans, and deliver recommendations
- Prioritize and drive timely resolution of customer inquiries using support center
- Gather regular customer feedback and suggestions and present ideas to key stakeholders internally
- Propose new ideas to continuously evolve the customer experience
- Build out a Customer Success process that is efficient and effective and hire a team of Customer Success Managers to support any and all of the client needs
- Hold direct reports to a high standard of accountability, excellence, and professionalism
- Must have 7+ years of experience working in the SAAS platform industry, advertising technology experience preferred
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level
- Must have knowledge of the digital media, advertising and marketing industries with heavy emphasis on analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated team player that has ideas on fresh new ways to exceed customer’s expectations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Passionate about technology
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving abilities
- Small company/start-up experience preferred
- At least 4 years of management experience with at least 2 years managing a team of Enterprise-level CSMs in a SaaS environment
- At least 4 years of client-facing experience with at least 2 in a Client Success Manager role managing Enterprise clients in a SaaS model
- Consistent history of team meeting and exceeding renewal and upset revenue goals
- Proven history of developing CSM talent
- MBA preferred, but certainly not required
Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of innovation and give marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business. We believe in empowering human intelligence and driving the future of marketing through technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.