Operam combines the best and brightest engineers, media professionals, creatives, and data scientists into one full-service agency, offering the first, truly holistic approach to advertising. Operam provides a seamless process from creative production to analytics, by leveraging a continuous feedback loop of actionable insights to maximize investments.
Scope of work:
As Contract Media Buyer you will be responsible for day-to-day assistance in managing of campaigns against the assigned clients. You will be responsible for the development and execution of campaigns, budgets, optimization, and providing proactive recommendations. Operam works with the biggest studios in Hollywood, and have a direct impact on the marketing and release of major motion pictures.
- Manage paid social media budgets and monthly financial deliverables.
- Set up campaigns to buy media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Stay current on social media news and be able to identify new opportunities for client’s social media service line evolution.
- Launch and ensure quality assurance of campaigns.
- Pull reporting and analytics.
- Handle additional related projects as needed.
You are a fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field from an accredited university or college.
- 1+ years of experience at a competitive advertising or media agency.
- User experience of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat.
- Passion for the media industry, social and the digital space and a high level of curiosity and problem-solving skills.
- Excel expertise required, including use of advanced functions such as pivot tables.
- Strong written and oral communication skills – demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
- Familiarity with Social (Organic, Content Creation and/or Paid).
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Must be interested in, and comfortable, pursuing how to translate brand campaigns into measurable initiatives, and would require the ability to stretch thinking on the solutions available.
- Flawless execution and attention to detail
- Proven strong project management abilities
- A team player with a positive attitude who can handle stressful situations and deadlines calmly