Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of innovation and give marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business. We believe in empowering human intelligence and driving the future of marketing through technology. We are looking for a Contract Media Buyer who specializes in Paid Search, YouTube and Social to join our Prague office due to company growth.
Scope of Work:
As a Contract Media Buyer you will be responsible for day-to-day assistance in managing of campaigns against the assigned clients. You will be responsible for the development and execution of campaigns, budgets, optimization, and providing proactive recommendations. Operam works with the biggest studios in Hollywood, and have a direct impact on the marketing and release of major motion pictures.
- Manage paid search and social media budgets and monthly financial deliverables.
- Set up campaign on Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest.
- Stay current on search and social news and be able to identify new opportunities for client’s social media service line evolution.
- Launch and ensure quality assurance of campaigns.
- Pull reporting and analytics.
- Handle additional related projects as needed.
You are a fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field from an accredited university or college.
- 1+ years of experience at a competitive advertising or media agency.
- User experience of Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat.
- Google Ads certification.
- Passion for the media industry, search/social and the digital space and a high level of curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Excel expertise required, including use of advanced functions such as pivot tables.
- Strong written and oral communication skills – demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
- Familiarity with Social (organic, content creation and/or paid).
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.