At Operam we combine the best and brightest data scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into one company with offices in LA, Prague, and Bratislava. We utilize machine learning to guide our decisions, real-time data to receive creative insight, and algorithms to continually optimize content.
Have a passion for the digital space and experience in account management. Able to work autonomously in a very collaborative team environment and will take complete ownership of projects to deliver successful results and flourish in a fast-paced environment. Must be passionate about technology, media, achieving success for clients, intelligent & curious, extremely detail oriented & organized with a strong ability to multitask & manage time effectively, and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
This role is responsible for managing daily client communication, overseeing assets, and helping foster client relationships. In addition, support media plan development, execution, and analysis.
- Engage in daily client communication (written & oral), building client relationships and managing client’s immediate needs
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Understand client goals/objectives and tactics to achieve them
- Partner with internal and external departments to support business growth
- Create media plan shell, partnering with buyers to build plan for internal review
- Manage weekly updates to maintain accuracy
- Lead asset management, including specs, asset requests, content calendar, trafficking, etc.
- Partner with manager to monitor campaign performance – focusing on assets – partnering across teams to make strategic optimization recommendations
- Compile financials (actualizations, CMAs, billing, forecast, etc.)
- Leverage proprietary technology effectively and efficiently
- Maintain project organization and support internal workflow, turnaround time, and deadlines
- Coordinate and participate in meetings, capturing notes and assigning follow ups
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Partner with manager to develop growth plan and seek opportunities to learn new skills
- Work across departments to ensure client holistic media and business goals are met
- Learn, use, and promote Operam technology
- Attend and participate in internal meetings and collaborate with other departments (L&Ls, trainings, etc.)
- Participate in inter-agency projects
- Foster external vendor relationships
Experience / Skills:
- Project management, account management, and client service experience a plus
- Knowledge of digital media and marketing landscape, including concepts, trends, data sources, etc.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Capable of analyzing data and providing actionable insights to drive sales
- Strong verbal and written communication, and comfortable in a presentation environment
- Keen attention to detail with strong organizational skills, capable of managing multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills – demonstrates a high level of professionalism
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field from an accredited university or college
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in account management, digital media, marketing, ad networks, etc. (relevant experience considered)
- G-Suite and Microsoft Office Products
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.