Operam is hiring a Supervisor for the Paid Search & Social team. In this role you will be responsible for supervising the execution and strategy of all search and social platforms, assist in managing relationships with all vendors and provide clients with insights and reporting.
- Overseeing development of paid media program strategies and analysis for clients, collaborating closely with other Media practices, Account, Creative, Strategy and Measurement teams to ensure that work is aligned and on brief
- Expertly guiding and managing relationships between teams and clients to consistently deliver high-quality, inspiring work and grow our business
- Partner with Media Planning, Strategy, and Analytics groups to understand the role of paid social within the larger paid media campaign, as well as the organic social strategy
- Flawlessly run paid media on social platforms using a variety of methods including Operam products and APIs.
- Responsible for QA’ing campaign setup and trafficking.
- Stay up to date on new ad products and technology advancements, understanding how to translate them to deliver on business goals and how they work with your media plan.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of the capabilities of API partners and be able to test and apply them to client/campaign objectives. Foster strong relationships with current platform partners to help influence product roadmaps based on specific client needs.
- Partner with Strategy & Analytics teams to use real-time data, testing, and campaign learnings to effectively optimize and manage campaigns.
- Strategically consult and insight into Operam product improvement and development
- Leverage planning and forecasting tools within platforms to inform budgets, bid strategies, and target audiences
- Work flexible hours to adapt to the real-time nature of the media space. Be available “on call” during non-business hours for posting and optimizing as needed.
- Participate in the training of junior team members as needed.
- Superior collaboration and teamwork skills; experience working with cross-functional teams
- Effective in project management and ability to re-prioritize while operating within a fast-paced environment, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Expert proficiency in MS Office
- Working knowledge of Google suite products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to think on your feet, present to clients, and talk knowledgeably about the role of social media
- Understanding of fundamental media metrics and calculations (CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA)
- Positive attitude and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field required
- 4+ years of experience in media planning/buying or ad operations
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working in self-service capacity within social platforms. Ideally, the candidate will have experience working in both API partner UIs (ex. Brand Networks, 4C, Kinetic Social), as well as in Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, and other social platforms.
- 1+ years of team management experience
- Prior experience working on theatrical campaigns
Operam combines the best and brightest engineers, media professionals, creatives, and data scientists into one full-service agency, offering the first, truly holistic approach to advertising. Operam provides a seamless process from creative production to analytics, by leveraging a continuous feedback loop of actionable insights to maximize investments.
Operam, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Operam Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Operam") have an internal recruiting department. Operam may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Operam employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – Operam’s recruiting team or other authorized Operam personnel must present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Operam from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to an Operam mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Operam employees, or to Operam’s resume database will be considered Operam property. Operam will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Operam will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.