About the Role
Panoramic is looking for a Product Manager. You will be a part of our growing Product team, which is responsible for working with some of the most prestigious and influential movie studios in Hollywood. Panoramic is looking for a product management guru – a perfect mix of prioritization genius and organization prowess. You have an eye for the big picture, you quickly recognize what it takes to achieve it, and you drive results. While you know all of the methodologies, tools and tricks of the trade, you know that reaching the right outcomes is far more important than your obsession with status reports.
Your role will be to manage complex projects, this includes flushing out and defining all requirements, managing project schedules across offices and timezones, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to stakeholders. People love working with you because you engage all the right players and you know how to get stuff done along the path of least resistance.
- Manage technology programs with high levels of complexity and scope and be responsible for developing well-defined milestones, success criteria and on-time delivery.
- Work with other product managers, designers and engineers to effectively drive projects from concept to launch.
- Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules.
- Keep key stakeholders like Sales and Marketing up to date on project status and potential issues.
- Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Help define and drive toward the long-term roadmap.
- Identify areas for process improvement and work with stakeholders to define new processes and update existing processes that drive program success.
- Set the agenda for team meetings and lead discussions with team members. Represent the team and status to executive stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in a web/SaaS project manager role, or equivalent experience leading development teams.
- Experience working with data-focused products like data pipelines, database architecture, query optimization or data visualization.
- Ability to remain curious and comfortably learn technical material, processes, and applications quickly and thoroughly, developing knowledge of new areas and projects.
- Ability to think logically, adapt quickly to changing priorities, solve problems that arise and work independently.
- Understanding of development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown, dependencies, responsibilities (full SDLC).
- Ability to take initiative and lead without authority, with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to consolidate disperse, verbal requirements into well-defined product and engineering requirements.
- A love for bending existing project management tools to fit the best operational process (eg. JIRA).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiar with AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
This is an onsite position and we are not able to consider remote candidates.
Panoramic is an enterprise SaaS company that provides the world’s most successful brands with the tools they need to ingest and model marketing data into meaningful insights. Our team of data scientists and marketing analysts works with marketers to build a customized internal data platform used across the organization for data analysis, benchmarking, internal collaboration, and more.
Founded in 2018, Panoramic is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, San Francisco, Washington D.C., London, Prague, Bratislava, Santiago, and Manila. Learn more at panoramicHQ.com.
Panoramic is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Panoramic, a d/b/a of Operam Inc., and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Panoramic") have an internal recruiting department. Panoramic may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Panoramic employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – Panoramic’s recruiting team or other authorized Panoramic personnel must present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Panoramic from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Panoramic mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Panoramic employees, or to Panoramic’s resume database will be considered Panoramic property. Panoramic will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Panoramic will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.