Growth Marketing Analyst
We are looking for a data-driven Growth Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role on the team. The Growth Marketing Analyst will synthesize trends and insights through the vast amount of data captured by Operam and our partners, and develop actionable strategies from the data. The successful candidate has a passion for innovative analysis and the wisdom to develop findings and recommendations that translate data into strategy.
- Develop & deliver marketing performance analyses and program recommendations for internal stakeholders and external clients
- Support the ongoing analysis of business performance required to inform marketing decisions on a day-to-day basis
- Design and launch experiments, determine campaign targeting strategies, and develop category-specific KPIs, forecasts, and goals
- Build dashboards, reports, and alerting systems for the ongoing analysis and monitoring of marketing campaigns, categories, and channels
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how real people behave, identify growth opportunities, and execute on projects to drive growth and engagement
- 4+ years of quantitative analysis experience, including 2+ years experience using database languages (e.g. SQL or BigQuery) and visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) on large data sets to extract trends and insights. Hands-on experience conducting customer segmentation, cohort performance, and product funnel analyses preferred.
- Experience designing and operationalizing data-driven marketing programs
- Familiarity with ETLs and data modeling concepts (e.g. snowflake schemas)
- Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends and Identifying new levers to help move key metrics
- Experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results of analyses
- 4+ years of experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS, Pivot Tables) or other methods
- 4+ years experience with digital marketing optimization or product optimization work (i.e. funnel/website optimization and/or outbound channels)
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field or 3+ years of equivalent technical work experience
Have a passion for the digital space and experience planning and executing successful paid search & social campaigns across various channels. Able to work autonomously in a very collaborative team environment and will take complete ownership of projects to deliver successful data-driven campaigns and flourish in a fast-paced environment. Must be passionate about technology, intelligent & curious, extremely detail oriented & organized with a strong ability to multitask & manage time effectively, and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of innovation and give marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business. We believe in empowering human intelligence and driving the future of marketing through technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Operam Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Operam") have an internal recruiting department. Operam may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Operam employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – Operam’s recruiting team or other authorized Operam personnel must present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Operam from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Operam mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Operam employees, or to Operam’s resume database will be considered Operam property. Operam will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Operam will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.