Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and cross-functional collaboration. We are looking for a data-driven Performance Marketing Manager to play a key role on the team. You will help define strategies and execution of user acquisition, conversion rate optimization and customer retention campaigns for our growing roster of clients.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven thinker with a strong understanding of lifecycle marketing in e-commerce, gaming or other KPI-driven mobile-first environment. You know Pirate Metrics, you read Andrew Chen and Julian Shapiro, and you understand that everything should be looked at from the customer perspective first.
- Ability to define and drive a data-driven marketing strategy; detailed analysis of gaps and opportunities.
- Familiar with user acquisition, conversion rate optimization and retention best practices
- Understand user funnels and lifecycle management and recommend programs that will improve growth marketing KPIs through the full user lifecycle
- Work with User Acquisition to plan and optimize paid acquisition campaigns across multiple channels
- Develop user segmentation strategies, conversion path optimizations and other creative solutions to improve CAC:LTV performance.
- Experiment and learn by developing and conducting A/B tests that drive growth and lead to optimized performance
- Model user flows that increase conversion and activation, reduce churn, and foster stronger brand relationships
- Fully own the KPIs and be able to leverage these metrics to identify areas of opportunity to improve performance across the entire user lifecycle
- 3+ years of mobile-first consumer marketing experience with a strong track record of measurable results
- Understanding of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (e.g. TUNE, Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava)
- Understanding multi-touch attribution models, conceptually and practically
- Experience in Conversion Rate Optimization, including landing page testing, email capture, and abandoned cart programs
- Genuine interest in growth marketing, user lifecycle management, analytics, and advertising
- Strong analytical skills and an Intuitive grasp of data and strong with Excel
- Passion for problem-solving: able to tackle new, unfamiliar problems and break them down into manageable components to solve them.
- Experience doing both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Mobile Display, Facebook, and/or Google Shopping/Adwords advertising experience a plus.
Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of innovation and give marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business. We believe in empowering human intelligence and driving the future of marketing through technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a drivers license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.