Operam is looking for a performance-focused designer to work with our media, growth marketing and marketing science teams to concept, develop and iterate on social-optimized digital ads. You are comfortable taking creative risks and letting the data determine winning ad variants. You are comfortable with uncertainty and look at chaos as an opportunity to create magic.
- Collaborate with marketers in the planning of digital assets, conceptualizing, and creating performance marketing ads that drive prospective users to click and convert on our ads
- Work closely with marketers and copywriters to strategically think about business problems and create visually compelling designs that drive action
- Work with media buying team on a consistent basis to leverage data and learnings to optimize and determine actionable items for strategy and messaging that inform future creative process and designs
- Be comfortable working with data and using it to determine the success of an ad
- Be curious and consistently look for new ways to visually communicate with our audience
- Portfolio displaying strong digital design skills and knowledge of performance best practices across various digital platforms
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in a performance marketing environment
- Knowledge of social media patterns, including platform-specific ad design best practices
- Skilled in design and motion graphics software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere and After Effects)
- Knowledge of project management software (such as Asana or Trello) a plus
- Experience managing teams of performance writers and designers
- Experience managing project goals, timelines, and team bandwidths
- Experience working with media buyers
- Conceptual thinker with strategic sensibilities and design eye around performance and conversions
- Work collaboratively in an environment that values innovation, flexibility, and creativity
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive problem-solver with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Detail oriented, responsible, and accountable for projects and timelines
This is an onsite position and we are not able to consider remote candidates.
At Operam we combine the best and brightest data scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into one company with offices in LA, Prague, and Bratislava. We utilize machine learning to guide our decisions, real-time data to receive creative insight, and algorithms to continually optimize content.
Panoramic is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Operam Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Operam") have an internal recruiting department. Operam may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Operam employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – Operam’s recruiting team or other authorized Operam personnel must present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Operam from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Operam mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Operam employees, or to Operam’s resume database will be considered Operam property. Operam will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Operam will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.