Operam is hiring a Director of Product Marketing to work alongside the Product, Engineering, and Sales teams to develop, package, and market SaaS products. This role owns the go-to-market strategy for new and existing products, organizes internal and external communication throughout the product development process, manages cross-functional strategies and timelines, and develops product packaging and pricing.
The ideal candidate is a master of translation and has the ability to gather, digest, and make sense of technical information provided by executives, engineers, product managers, clients, competitors, and stakeholders, for the benefit of the customer and end-user.
The person in this role is incredibly motivated to out-market the competition and thrives in a rapid growth environment with little direction.
- Define value proposition, product naming and positioning, and competitive differentiators for the platform and its features.
- Collaborate with product, sales, and customer success to ensure well-coordinated execution at each stage of the development process – ideation, design, development, alpha, beta, general availability (e.g., clarify responsibilities, requirements, timelines, interdependencies, required materials, internal training, etc.).
- Create promotional marketing plans and collateral materials for each new product and feature launch to drive demand and product adoption.
- Work in a technical consultative capacity with our clients to identify challenges, opportunities, and trends. Use this information to supply product and engineering with solutions that fill these gaps and stays at the forefront of innovation.
- Work with product to define success metrics for each product launch. Measure and report on these metrics to executives, marketing, product, and engineering to shape the direction of new product development and ensure product-market fit.
- Develop and continually optimize a product launch playbook that allows us to maximize efficiency of each launch.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS or technology company.
- Experience with data management, programmatic, social, search, and other modern technology platforms.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to translate complex concepts into simple and compelling marketing messages.
- Deep understanding of the product development process in a SaaS/Technology company.
- Proven track record or prioritizing and delivering results within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to drive communication processes and manage cross-functional teams and projects.
- Solution- and detail-oriented with the ability to manage through unforeseen challenges without loss of work quality.
- Applies analytical marketing techniques and uses data for decision-making.
- Brings a creative approach and fresh ideas to marketing products.
Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of innovation and give marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business. We believe in empowering human intelligence and driving the future of marketing through technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.