We are looking for a Product Designer with a strong UX background who loves simplifying complex processes into delightful interactions. As part of the product team you will be heavily involved in user research, wireframes, prototypes, and detail oriented visual designs. Through this design process you will help us design and build an ecosystem of products that must appeal to first time visitors as well as the most experienced users.
We believe that in order to build a great product, designers need to work closely with product managers, engineers, data scientists, customers and other stakeholders. You will be involved in every step of the product development process to ensure design thinking and design quality for each of the features you work on. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, love simplicity and enjoy collaboration and feedback. You should have a genuine passion for solving problems and improving user experiences as well.
- 2-4 years experience supporting creative efforts at a software technology company
- Experience applying modern consumer design principles to B2B applications
- Proficient with design tools such as Sketch and InVision
- Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and meet aggressive timelines
- Comfortable jumping into HTML and CSS to make sure your vision is pixel perfect
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of data visualization and modern charting libraries
- True collaborator, always looking to find new and better solutions and processes
- Accepts constructive criticism and uses it to better oneself as a designer and to better the company as a whole
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
Panoramic is an enterprise SaaS company that provides the world’s most successful brands with the tools they need to ingest and model marketing data into meaningful insights. Our team of data scientists and marketing analysts works with marketers to build a customized internal data platform used across the organization for data analysis, benchmarking, internal collaboration, and more.
Founded in 2018, Panoramic is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, San Francisco, Washington D.C., London, Prague, Bratislava, Santiago, and Manila. Learn more at panoramicHQ.com.
Panoramic is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.