The Marketing Director is responsible for leading and executing all internal and external marketing and PR activities for the company.
This role will create, implement, and monitor innovative marketing strategies that establish a solid brand presence to attract new customers and drive revenue growth using consumer insights and data. The Sr. Marketing Director will shape the company’s strategic planning, ensuring that marketing activities contribute to the company’s long-term success by sourcing and creating the company’s positioning, messaging, competitive intel, sales enablement, and content marketing.
Attention to detail, an eye for quality, the ability to translate technical capabilities into customer benefits, and the willingness to both lead strategy and take an active role in delivering marketing assets is crucial.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and the executive team to establish company brand, values, and mission; and create differentiated market messaging.
- Support new business initiatives including providing RFI / RFP support.
- Own all aspects of branding, positioning, go-to-market strategy, competitive intelligence, technical requirements, sales support, and more to meet market demands and clearly communicate the company’s value proposition.
- Oversee product marketing, branding, thought leadership, content development, advertising, PR/media relations, events, CRM, and co-marketing initiatives.
- Develop thought leadership content designed to accelerate business momentum and better engage customers.
- Create and execute lead-generating marketing campaigns on a continuous basis, i.e., email drip campaigns, multi-channel campaigns, online advertising.
- Use data-driven insights to determine effective resource allocation and ensure marketing initiatives are measured against ROI.
- Develop and implement cohesive marketing plans which increase brand awareness, attract new customers, and drive revenue growth.
- Drive sales enablement and readiness through asset creation, case studies, competitive intelligence, persona research/education, and industry-specific solution packaging
- Previous marketing leadership experience within AdTech, media, marketing technology, or related space
- Experience developing teams and initiatives that deliver profitable marketing solutions
- Proven / quantifiable success increasing inbound leads through various marketing strategies / channels
- Provide a clear strategic vision and encourage a culture-rich environment with high-quality collaboration
- Takes ownership of opportunities with an organized and communicative approach
- Leverages data and analytics to optimize output to marketing and revenue goals
- Move easily between solution-based and technical messaging for different audiences
- Distills research into clear and concise recommendations
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Passionate about media and technology and their relationship in the digital space
- Previous experience leading marketing within a media agency/AdTech
- Strong strategic marketing skills and the ability to be tactical and hands-on in terms of asset creation
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- G-Suite and Microsoft Office Products
- Google AdWords, SEO, web analytics, various CRM
At Operam we combine the best and brightest data scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into one company with offices in LA, Prague, and Bratislava. We utilize machine learning to guide our decisions, real-time data to receive creative insight, and algorithms to continually optimize content.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Operam Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Operam") have an internal recruiting department. Operam may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Operam employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – Operam’s recruiting team or other authorized Operam personnel must present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Operam from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Operam mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Operam employees, or to Operam’s resume database will be considered Operam property. Operam will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Operam will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.