About the Role
Panoramic is currently hiring for a Product Manager to oversee our data solutions product line. We have a growing number of consumers - both internal and external - who rely on our platform to provide accurate, reliable datasets with web-query response times. As the owner of this product you will be responsible for the strategy, roadmap and delivery of features that will power the way marketers discover insights in their data.
You should be comfortable building products with a focus on iterative testing, data-driven decision-making and delivery. The right candidate will have experience working with large scale data analytics platforms, API-driven data collection tools and cloud-hosted data warehouses. We expect you to have opinions on row vs column based storage or the benefits of noSQL vs SQL and be able to back those opinions up with personal experience and data.
The best candidates will be great at collaborating with our smart, passionate and dedicated team while we figure out how to productize the bleeding edge of the data accessibility and discovery market.
- Thoroughly evaluate client requests, stakeholder feedback and market analysis into a concise roadmap that will help drive Panoramic’s data & integration strategy
- Weigh and rationalize product development between short-term needs and long-term strategic direction.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to define, prioritize and build a flow of product features designed to enhance revenue and efficiency.
- High level of comfort decomposing marketing APIs and documentation into a detailed implementation spec for our engineering team.
- Experience with iterative product development (Agile): delivering value to customers early and continuously while still working towards a broader strategic vision.
- Experience working with cloud based ETL solutions and a cutting edge knowledge of the data warehouse / data lake options on the market
- Utilize your expertise in advertising and marketing technology to develop scalable, premium solutions for our rapidly scaling SaaS business.
- Be the voice of the customer: deeply understand the customer and their needs through empathy, research, customer visits & other interactions with partners.
- Incubate strategic partnership opportunities and spearhead the evaluation of vendors to ensure they will integrate with the data platform.
- Build strong partnerships with stakeholders including Engineering, Data Science, Analytics, and Customer Success to ensure they understand product capabilities, priorities and key milestones
- Develop, document, and maintain clear business process roadmaps, work flows, and data relationship diagrams.
- Have confirmed product ownership experience that will allow you to instill knowledge and best practices within the Product team.
- Proven ability helping to solve complex technical problems in a scientific, data driven manner
- 3+ years of experience working at a B2B SaaS company managing data or reporting products or working in a similar data focused role
- A “get it done” mentality; A self starter with a discipline for working independently to define priorities, drive decisions & get closure on tasks and projects
- A bias towards speed when it comes to shipping products and features
- Deep knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS, Snowflake and Google Cloud.
- Hands-on experience with distributed data pipelines, data processing and database storage options and SQL
- Specific domain experience in adtech and/or martech product ownership (e.g. from DMPs, marketing clouds, digital advertising platforms etc)
- High level of business acumen to represent Panoramic in business partnerships and client discussions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate and coordinate between teammates of varying technical proficiency to ensure product delivery and success in the marketplace
- Be sincerely curious, empathetic and kind
Panoramic is an enterprise SaaS company that provides the world’s most successful brands with the tools they need to ingest and model marketing data into meaningful insights. Our team of data scientists and marketing analysts works with marketers to build a customized internal data platform used across the organization for data analysis, benchmarking, internal collaboration, and more.
Founded in 2018, Panoramic is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, San Francisco, Washington D.C., London, Prague, Bratislava, Santiago, and Manila. Learn more at panoramicHQ.com.