Operam is seeking a Programmatic associate to assist and support the programmatic team. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with programmatic media buying or ad operations. The position provides campaign construction support and facilitation.
- Oversee implementation of all programmatic media campaigns
- Setup, manage and optimize different types of programmatic inventory via our proprietary programmatic stack
- Drive agency strategy around programmatic and social buying through technology platforms
- Evaluate and recommend current and potential technology partners
- Maintain relationships with programmatic vendors and private marketplace partners
- Manage costs incurred and revenue generated from buying platforms
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing and media optimization and management
- Provide insight and guidance to members of the integrated media team
- Maintain and stay current about industry news and research
- At least one year of hands on experience with one or more of the following media technology tools: DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers, Ad Exchanges, Retargeting tools, Facebook Advertising, Google Display Network
- 1+ years of experience in digital media
- Experience with any of the following tools is a plus: Appnexus, DataXu, Turn, Tradedesk, TubeMogul, Doubleclick
Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of innovation and give marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business. We believe in empowering human intelligence and driving the future of marketing through technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.