As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will play a key role in building our sales pipeline in order to support our rapidly growing SAAS business. As a member of the team, you will coordinate closely with our sales organization to research, prospect and create opportunities for the sales team. The SDR very often has the first (and therefore the most important) opportunity to make a positive impression on a potential customer, so you will be responsible for starting an experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow up.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter, with high energy, positive phone presence, have a team player mentality, and is willing to take coaching advice and apply it immediately. Familiarity with the marketing intelligence space and a proven track record of effective, credible lead follow up and sales development at multiple levels within an organization are definitely pluses.
- Methodically research, prospect and do outreach to targeted accounts and speak about Operam products via various communication channels to create sales ready opportunities
- Engage with the leading Enterprise organizations in the United States who are adopting marketing intelligence platforms
- Research accounts to understand need, enable effective follow up and generate interest
- Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with prospects
- Collaborate with marketing to support successful campaigns and events
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Operam products
- Attend client meetings onsite with senior level sales leaders where applicable
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Demand Generation or cold call sales
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
- Solid communication skills – both verbal and written
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time management skills
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow up effectiveness
- Outside client meeting sales experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce) a plus
Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of innovation and give marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business. We believe in empowering human intelligence and driving the future of marketing through technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.