Operam is seeking a Programmatic Manager that will support the Programmatic team. In this role you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day programmatic media planning, execution and client service activity for assigned accounts. The position provides planning recommendations and offers resourceful problem-solving while developing and maintaining strong vendor and client relationships.
- Manage and own multiple points of client campaigns including: strategy development, trading, project management, report delivery, and client communication.
- Execute multiple campaigns and ensure performance exceeds KPIs
- Collaborate with team to provide recommendations and POVs to prospective and current clients
- Effectively communicate with billing department and planning teams
- Provide guidance and insights to clients and associates
- Develop and foster partnerships with (media and technology) partners
- Bachelor’s degree in: marketing, advertising, communications, economics, engineering, mathematics or statistics
- 3-5 years of work experience, with recent experience in Programmatic Media Buying
- Exceptional Excel/spreadsheet capabilities
- Advanced understanding and experience with Ad Trafficking (DCM specific a plus)
- Working understanding of Video and Display (Banner Advertising) is preferred
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience managing Video/Display marketing campaigns across DSP, DMP, and Ad Serving platforms
- Working knowledge of programmatic partners, external data or media providers specific to assigned client campaigns
- Self-starter, capable of setting goals and reporting progress against them
- Attention to detail in a multi-tasking, fast-paced business environment
- Data analysis in Excel, including Pivot Tables & basic statistics
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work
Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of innovation and give marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business. We believe in empowering human intelligence and driving the future of marketing through technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.