At Operam we combine the best and brightest data scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into one company with offices in LA, Prague, and Bratislava. We utilize machine learning to guide our decisions, real-time data to receive creative insight, and algorithms to continually optimize content.
Have a passion for the digital space and experience in management of programmatic media buying across various channels. Able to work autonomously in a very collaborative team environment and will take complete ownership of projects to deliver successful results and flourish in a fast-paced environment. Must be passionate about technology, intelligent & curious, extremely detail oriented & organized with a strong ability to multitask & manage time effectively, and the ability to work well independently, part of a team and dedicated to the growth and development of others.
This role is responsible for delivering successful audience-based programmatic media programs across a portfolio of internal clients. In addition, has an active role on audience strategies, optimization approach and analysis, manages the day-to-day programmatic media planning, execution and client service activity for assigned accounts.
- Partner with internal teams to develop a programmatic media strategy that meets client goals and objectives while complimenting other media strategies in-flight
- Lead evaluation of tech and media partners to support programmatic efforts
- Traffic media within DSPs and lead optimization efforts to achieve delivery and performance objectives
- Help in designing and delivering performance updates, business reviews, new audience-based programmatic solutions and growth opportunity presentations to key agency contacts
- Generate supporting documentation for post campaign presentations and provide insights to teams
- Support the performance media lead in defining audience strategies and tactics to maximize economic outcomes within campaign limits
- Manage and own multiple points of client campaigns including: strategy development, trading, project management, report delivery, and client communication.
- Execute multiple campaigns and ensure performance exceeds KPIs
- Provide guidance and insights to clients and associates
- Mentor, train and development team associates
- Work across departments to ensure client holistic media and business goals are met
- Learn, use, and promote Operam technology
- Attend and participate in internal meetings and collaborate with other departments (L&Ls, trainings, etc.)
- Participate in inter-agency projects
- Foster external vendor relationships
Experience / Skills:
- Knowledge of media attribution, tagging, and brand monitoring solutions
- Knowledge of ad targeting and media optimization methodologies
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, and balance time across clients, multiple partner relationships, and internal initiatives on a daily basis.
- Understanding of auction marketplaces with the ability to manage bid pricing and optimization levers
- Strong verbal and written communication, and comfortable in a presentation environment
- Keen attention to detail with strong organizational skills, capable of managing multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills – demonstrates a high level of professionalism
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field from an accredited university or college
- 2+ years of experience in digital media across display, video, social, mobile, TV, & OOH
- 1+ years of experience using media technology tools such as DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Ad Servers, Facebook Advertising, & Google Display Network
- G-Suite and Microsoft Office Products
- Media technology tools
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.