This role is responsible for balancing marketing demand and lead generation functions to drive brand awareness and continuously feed Panoramic's sales pipeline. The ideal candidate will have experience developing, executing, and managing an impactful marketing plan that includes demand generation, lead generation and nurturing, content marketing, multi-channel marketing campaigns, creative project management, events, and more. The Marketing Manager, Demand & Lead Generation will work closely with the sales team and key stakeholders to create a vision, strategy, and tactical plan for driving new business, then roll up their sleeves and execute on that plan.
- Directly responsible for driving growth of Panoramic’s new business pipeline
- Serve as overall project manager and liaison for lead generation tactics for B2B targeted campaigns including, but not limited to:
- Execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Marketing automation
- Database and segment list management
- Tradeshow and event management
- Webinar management
- Performance reporting, analytics, measurement, and metrics
- Establish analytics and reporting delivered to key stakeholders on a monthly or as-needed basis
- Work cross-departmentally to gather assets, business requirements, marketing goals and objectives
- Create and execute innovative and creative demand and lead generation programs to generate pipeline from concept to completion, i.e. strategy, timeline, budget, design and content support, campaign development, and campaign measurement
- Manage all elements of trade show and event logistics, including booth space rental, ordering services, shipping logistics, graphic displays, lead retrieval, reporting, etc
- A/B and multivariate testing of content and creative to optimize digital advertising, landing page, and email content for maximum conversion rates
- Proactively gather feedback to iterate, repeat, and improve programs while tracking effectiveness as measured by first meetings and deals in the pipeline
- Lead our paid program from strategy to execution including paid search, display ads, account-based marketing paid strategy, and more
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field from an accredited university or college
- 3+ years’ experience working for a B2B software product
- Minimum 3 years of experience in growing organizations focused on demand generation, lead acquisition, and executing full lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Strong marketing discipline with cross-functional and provide project management skills to translate ideas in value-based programs
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data sets to concrete business recommendations
- Expertise with marketing automation platforms (Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo) used to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and nurture them into converted customers using dynamic workflows
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative campaigns that drive click-through rates across email, Google Ads, LinkedIn, etc
- Strong campaign execution experience in a fast-paced B2B environment
- Creative, agile marketer who anticipates and solves challenges
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to proactively get feedback and incorporate takeaways
Panoramic is an enterprise SaaS company that provides the world’s most successful brands with the tools they need to ingest and model marketing data into meaningful insights. Our team of data scientists and marketing analysts works with marketers to build a customized internal data platform used across the organization for data analysis, benchmarking, internal collaboration, and more.
Founded in 2018, Panoramic is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, San Francisco, Washington D.C., London, Prague, Bratislava, Santiago, and Manila. Learn more at panoramicHQ.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.