The Customer Success Manager supports all aspects of the customer lifecycle from on-boarding to business reviews for a strategic portfolio of enterprise customers on Panoramic’s marketing intelligence platform. This high-touch position requires a strong attention to detail and follow through. The ideal candidate understands the advertising technology space, has a passion for enterprise software, is obsessed with helping customers succeed, and loves working in a fast-paced environment.
- Primary point of contact for all post-sales activities including but not limited to customer on-boarding, consultative guidance, product training, technical support, and assigned account management activities
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers delivering best practices, guidance, and an empathetic ear
- Deliver quarterly business reviews focusing on recommendations to align our platform to the customer’s business goals and strategy
- Analyze customer’s survey results regularly and deliver solutions based on internal and industry best practices
- Proactively engage customers and work closely with named accounts ensuring they are trained and successfully using our product
- Advocate for customers leading internal teams and projects to solve customer’s needs
- Monitor customer health, identify risk, develop success plans, and deliver recommendations
- Prioritize and drive timely resolution of customer inquiries using support center
- Gather regular customer feedback and suggestions and present ideas to key stakeholders internally
- Propose new ideas to continuously evolve the customer experience
- Responsible for supporting Director of Customer Success on client renewals, and identifying potential upsell opportunities
- Potentially travel to meet with customers on a quarterly basis, or as required
- 3-5+ years of experience working in the SAAS industry
- 3+ years in a client facing role
- 2+ years managing Enterprise level customers
- Advertising or Marketing technology experience preferred
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Relish solving complex problems, and finding data-driven solutions
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving abilities
- Experience with ticketing software: Asana, Zendesk, Jira
- Knowledge of the media buying/programmatic advertising
- Small company/Start-up experience
Panoramic is an enterprise SaaS company that provides the world’s most successful brands with the tools they need to ingest and model marketing data into meaningful insights. Our team of data scientists and marketing analysts works with marketers to build a customized internal data platform used across the organization for data analysis, benchmarking, internal collaboration, and more.
Founded in 2018, Panoramic is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, San Francisco, Washington D.C., London, Prague, Bratislava, Santiago, and Manila. Learn more at panoramicHQ.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.