The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for Operam’s day-to-day HR transactional and overall operational activities. This role is responsible for the following internal HR functions: administering programs, implementing policies/procedures and best practices as well as supporting employees, managers and executive leadership.
- Provide support in the following areas of Human Resources for Operam:
- HR Compliance (federal, state & local)
- Onboarding / Offboarding
- Leaves of Absence / Reasonable Accommodations
- Workers’ Comp Administration
- Performance Management
- Health & Welfare Benefit Administration
- Retirement Plan Administration
- Employee Relations
- Compensation & Total Rewards
- Employee Engagement and Culture
- Full-cycle Payroll and management of the HRIS system (Namely)
- Learning & Development
- Promote HR practices and objectives that provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity, standards and goal attainment.
- Demonstrate project management skills, tracking deliverables and the ability to multi-task.
- Provide coaching to employees, managers and senior leadership to drive culture and overall business success.
- Ability to perform compensation benchmarking and analysis in conjunction with current or desired compensation philosophy.
- Responsible for employee documentation maintenance and record-keeping through electronic mechanisms in compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Ability to draft employee communications with precision and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 7-10 years of Human Resources experience
- Experience building and implementing HR infrastructure in a fast paced growing environment
- HR Certification desired: HRCI or SHRM
- Advertising agency or technology industry experience is a plus
- A solid foundation of HR knowledge specifically in CA employment laws and practices
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other HR programs
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn systems and platforms quickly including: HRIS, LMS, ATS, Benefits Admin, etc.
- Resourceful in problem solving and identifying areas to improve efficiencies
- Excellent proficiency in G-Suite products and a strong understanding of existing and emerging HR and business operational technology tools and platforms
- A sense of urgency and exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong research, analytical and project management skills
- The ability to work in a diverse workforce with competing demands
- Sound judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, and Federal, State and Local regulations
- Exercises the highest degree of confidentiality, sound judgement, tact, diplomacy, integrity, and professionalism at all times
Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of innovation and give marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business. We believe in empowering human intelligence and driving the future of marketing through technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.